We named our son Jagger...thoughts?

I knew a kid back in HS named Jagger. I like it personally.

That's my birthday too.

He'll live long and prosper.

it's good.
i've never understood why parents name their kids from such a small pool of names.

sounds to much like jag-off. What a jag-bag. Horrible name.

The boy was born on January 10 and after months of trying to figure out a name we agreed on Jagger on Tuesday. So far the reviews have been polarized. Either people love it or hate it and by hate it have said " That's different", "Ohhh Jagger?" "What will people really call him?", etc

I personally think this is a super cool name without crossing into the realm of sunflower sniffing hipster hippie names EG Moonbeam, Jupiter, etc

What does the berry think of this name?

i don't know if you are joking or what, but a "jagger" is a racist term towards a mexican where i grew up.

damn, so many jokes. but I won't make fun of your kid, that's low

Who cares what anyone else thinks? if you like it, cool.

That's the thinking that gave us names such as Caden, Baker, Banjo and Apple.

It's because no one took one for the team and told these people their kids name are stupid.

Most people name kids what THEY like not what the kid might like when he/she is older.

Jagger is a cool name though. Nice job TS

My son's name is Jagger. He'll be 11 this year. It's an easy name for people to remember. Was not my first choice back then, but it works for him and I like it now much more.

The post above reminded me, his hockey coach calls him Jaguar. Lol

One of my best friends during high school was named Jaguar, pronounced Jagger. Pretty cool name. I think it's neat.

Congrats on the new addition. I like the name.

Why do some of you think Brayden and Kaden are girly? Brayden is more a guys name anyways. Kaden can be shorten to Kade, or Cade. That is pretty tough to me.

And why is Declan a bad name? It sounds harsh enough. Other cool names are Dylan from 90210, Luke for Luke Perry, Dayne like a great dane, Randy short for Randall Flagg, or Brad and Chad, and Tad.

Plus no one will remember Mick Jagger or that silly Maroon 5 song five to ten years from now, and I doubt little kids nowaday know what it is.

If you think Brayden is soft, tell it to this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpgJ7PWWbk

1. If you and your wife like it that's all that matters.
2. I don't like it

I've got the moves like Jagger

I've got the mooooooooooo oove like jaggerrrrr

Congrats man. Jagger is a cool name imo. My girl is pregnant and we are expecting to have a kid in September providing everything goes well. If I have a son his name will be Finn.

I've certainly heard worse. I'm not real big on "unique" names though.

Back