WBC orders Fury to fight Whyte before any Joshua fight happens

Also, some of the people mentioned that Wilder battered a bit have shown a much stiffer beard than AJ has during their career(s). JMHO.

Also, some of the people mentioned that Wilder battered a bit have shown a much stiffer beard than AJ has during their career(s). JMHO.
Really? So getting up from Klitschko flooring him didn't demonstrate a decent beard? And Fury got put down by a CW once too. Name one AJ opponent that hurt him who wasn't considered heavy handed? AJ's chin isn't adamantium but it's not bad either. Again who has actually put his lights out? It hasn't happened.

Could Wilder knock A.J out with one punch , I highly doubt it unless it’s late in the fight bc Joshua is very savvy and will have the experience of surviving a wild puncher coming at him if he’s hurt ,for Joshua not to get up a combination of things have to happen and Wilder is missing so many of them .
These are two different things though. Can Wilder knock AJ out with one punch? Yes. Will he? Probably not for various reasons.

Theres nothing wrong with AJ’s chin. But there doesnt have to be for Wilder to put you down like a sack of bricks either.

And vice versa since were talking about it.

Theres nothing wrong with AJ’s chin. But there doesnt have to be for Wilder to put you down like a sack of bricks either.

And vice versa since were talking about it.

For sure AJ could stop Wilder, yes. But it's like since Fury steamrolled him, people act like he doesn't have the very unusual power anymore, which he certainly does (Wilder).

Last edited:
Well, Ruiz had AJ all kinds of fucked up and he's never shown a granite chin. If you think Wilder wouldn't put him out with one clean shot, then that's your opinion. I would beg to differ.
It would have to be a perfect shot like Breazeale tbh, Wilder has landed flush on a lot of occasions and not knocked people out. Either one can put each other out with one clean shot but what I’m saying is AJ isn’t gonna stand there with no guard and just wait for the shot to hit him like Breazeale did. Look what happened to Wilder once Fury popped off a few jabs and right hands, his legs turned into spaghetti and he couldn’t stand properly. People who don’t think AJ can hurt and stop Wilder are deluded themselves. Also I’d back AJ’s chin over Wilders any day of the week, at least AJ has took big shots from Klitschko, Wilder couldn’t even take Fury’s power.

41 KOs in 42 wins...

<JagsKiddingMe>

These are two different things though. Can Wilder knock AJ out with one punch? Yes. Will he? Probably not for various reasons.
Well you answered it , the question isn’t could he it’s would he . Anyone can be caught off guard , fighting Wilder however everyone expects the right hand and he doesn’t set it up at all at least on elite level . A.J is to good of a fighter to get stopped off of one shot with a Wilder who is not hard to figure out ,if he charged Joshua like he did Stiverne or Breazeale and landed ,Joshua has not shown in any one of his fights he’s going to lose like that in fact the Klitschko fight shows he’s still dangerous after being hit by a monstrous puncher and for Wilder to get A.J late in the fight is an unlikely scenario ,I don’t think Wilder would last 5 rounds .

People are concentrating on power not what the opponent is capable of , an off night by A.J doesn’t make him an easy knockout like most think and that’s why boxing fans get it backwards .

A.J isn’t the number one guy according to what rankings that are official ?
There's no such thing as ‘official’ rankings in professional boxing as there's no central authority. Since centralized rankings don't exist we instead have independent rankings. The most commonly used rankings today are The Ring's, BoxRec's, TBRB's, & ESPN's. In all of those rankings Fury is rated #1 in the division (or is implicitly rated #1 by default through lineal recognition).
No official rankings put lineal as anything ,I’m not the fan boy who suggests Fury may have defended titles because he’s lineal and if that’s the case against who and are these title defenses against what ppl consider legit, Pianetta , Safari, Schwartz ? Certainly no one actually ranked in a top 10 .lol
As I said, there are no ‘official’ rankings in the sport of professional boxing (though there is in amateur boxing). All but one of the most widely used rankings recognize the concept of a lineal champion; the TBRB does, The Ring (using their own version of the lineal concept) & ESPN. The sole exception is BoxRec's rankings but they're objective (computerized) while the others are subjective each with their own ratings panel.
A.J hasn’t dropped in the rankings he’s recovered his belts and the Transnational rankings by its own rule has to put Fury number one after an A.J loss but those aren’t official rankings they are do not follow protocol of the actual sanctioning bodies to where A.J is number one in multiple bodies, I’m sure you can grasp that right ?
AJ obviously did drop in all of the rankings initially after losing to Ruiz in the first fight. As a result, Fury, Wilder, & Ruiz were all ranked ahead of him until he evened the score by winning the rematch. Winning the rematch convincingly allowed him to gain back some of the ground that he had previously lost. However, that loss is still a recent blemish for AJ and a bad one at that, objectively. While it was avenged impressively (or not, depending on who you ask) it doesn't just magically erase it. AJ & Ruiz would still be 1-1 in their rivalry. AJ has the more recent win while Ruiz has the more dominant win between them.

The sanctioning bodies' rankings are rankings specific only to each body. Fans use them purely to identify the top contender for each title (mandatories) and nothing more. In saying that, which sanctioning bodies rank AJ as #1? The relevant ones certainly don't. The ‘Big 4’ doesn't rank their own champions or the other organizations' champions, they only recognize them. This holds true across the board for the WBA, WBC, IBF, & WBO. The IBO, while not part of the ‘Big 4’, does the same. None of them actually rate AJ at all in their rankings for the simple fact that he's recognized by them as a world champion and not a contender.
The funny thing here is you deem A.J has 3 belts even though he’s carrying 4 and claim no one counts an actual real life belt one can hold and one he represents in real life and don’t regard it but will make an argument for some lineal b.s I could easily tell you why it’s not even legit in Furys case beyond the logical thought process of it’s a self made label .,I could make a case for Vitali or even actually A.J more lineal but I think it’s a bunch of horse shyte anyway so I won’t . lmao
Due to the fact that the IBO title isn't one of the ‘Big 4’. This is the main reason that nobody really counts the IBO title because it's not one of the major world titles. It's not recognized by the International Boxing Hall Of Fame, either. As such, title unification doesn't even apply to it (including undisputed recognition). The IBO title is considered a minor world title while the ‘Big 4’ (WBA, WBC, IBF & WBO) are considered major world titles.

There's no such thing as ‘official’ rankings in professional boxing as there's no central authority. Since centralized rankings don't exist we instead have independent rankings. The most commonly used rankings today are The Ring's, BoxRec's, TBRB's, & ESPN's. In all of those rankings Fury is rated #1 in the division (or is implicitly rated #1 by default through lineal recognition).

As I said, there are no ‘official’ rankings in the sport of professional boxing (though there is in amateur boxing). All but one of the most widely used rankings recognize the concept of a lineal champion; the TBRB does, The Ring (using their own version of the lineal concept) & ESPN. The sole exception is BoxRec's rankings but they're objective (computerized) while the others are subjective each with their own ratings panel.

AJ obviously did drop in all of the rankings initially after losing to Ruiz in the first fight. As a result, Fury, Wilder, & Ruiz were all ranked ahead of him until he evened the score by winning the rematch. Winning the rematch convincingly allowed him to gain back some of the ground that he had previously lost. However, that loss is still a recent blemish for AJ and a bad one at that, objectively. While it was avenged impressively (or not, depending on who you ask) it doesn't just magically erase it. AJ & Ruiz would still be 1-1 in their rivalry. AJ has the more recent win while Ruiz has the more dominant win between them.

The sanctioning bodies' rankings are rankings specific only to each body. Fans use them purely to identify the top contender for each title (mandatories) and nothing more. In saying that, which sanctioning bodies rank AJ as #1? The relevant ones certainly don't. The ‘Big 4’ doesn't rank their own champions or the other organizations' champions, they only recognize them. This holds true across the board for the WBA, WBC, IBF, & WBO. The IBO, while not part of the ‘Big 4’, does the same. None of them actually rate AJ at all in their rankings for the simple fact that he's recognized by them as a world champion and not a contender.

Due to the fact that the IBO title isn't one of the ‘Big 4’. This is the main reason that nobody really counts the IBO title because it's not one of the major world titles. It's not recognized by the International Boxing Hall Of Fame, either. As such, title unification doesn't even apply to it (including undisputed recognition). The IBO title is considered a minor world title while the ‘Big 4’ (WBA, WBC, IBF & WBO) are considered major world titles.
Lots of facts dropped here. Nice post.

Really? So getting up from Klitschko flooring him didn't demonstrate a decent beard? And Fury got put down by a CW once too. Name one AJ opponent that hurt him who wasn't considered heavy handed? AJ's chin isn't adamantium but it's not bad either. Again who has actually put his lights out? It hasn't happened.
I think Joshua is questioning is own chin based off his last fight.

There’s no actual rankings in boxing being official no authority and twisted it to what I said about no lineal being used ? I’ve heard it all now about taking a stance and circle jerking so your an idiot as much a super boy pajama boy on here ....sorry if that gets me banned for just me having to take it EASY on you guys but get real,,anybody reading this to ?

Joshua is ranked number one in four sanctioning bodies you nitwit. He’s the champion represents the organanizations so he not even supposed to be labeled number one ,you dummy he the champion...that means he’s over Fury withheldin one body which is WBC, and that’s solely one sanctioned body .

You stated such b.s rehothoric back its not even worth my spit ,that’s how bad you tried being right on something you can’t possibly think you are ..DUMMY..still going off backwards losses but fail to address the current official rankings when a win takes place ? ..you can’t be this stupid can you ? .lol

I REALLY hope you put your life savings on Fury when he fights A.J that’s all I have to say to someone like you....yea that’s right , and what ? What a piece of trash you are I can’t wait to ....lmao

PLEASE READ ......
Sorry but there’s only one word for this guy who likes passive aggressive and lies when he knows he’s wrong and who doesn’t understand ring , Boxrec and anything other ranking than the sanctioning bodies don’t really mean much when you try and use it to create a reason for the other guy being a reason to propel his liked fighter over ..that word. Is..

MORON.

This is sad this guy is a top 3 smart guy on here at least before I arrived and he’s a retard ......................Ban me for that but that’s what he is....A RETARD........lmao

Last edited:
There’s no actual rankings in boxing being official no authority ? I’ve heard it all now and take it back ,your an idiot as much a super boy pajama boy on here ....sorry if that gets me banned for just me having to take it EASY on you guys but get real,,anybody reading this to ?
I'll say it again then. There are no official rankings in professional boxing. Even if you count the sanctioning bodies' rankings as ‘official’ there would be a handful of them, which would be problematic, and again they'd still be limited to each body. Drop the personal insults and lose the butt hurt.
Joshua is ranked number one in four sanctioning bodies you nitwit. He’s the champion represents the organanizations so he not even supposed to be labeled number one ,you dummy he the champion...that means he’s over Fury withheldin one body which is WBC, and that’s solely one sanctioned body .
He's not explicitly ranked because he's not a contender. Champions don't get ranked by any of the sanctioning bodies including the ones they're champion under. You could say he's implicitly rated #1 by them but we'd be back to square one again in how useless those rankings actually are (beyond identifying the top contender/mandatory). You're the first fan I've heard talk up the sanctioning bodies' rankings. Ask around, absolutely no one takes them seriously and if you knew how they worked you wouldn't either. I mean, Tom Schwarz was ranked higher than Tyson Fury in the WBO's rankings leading up to their fight. You must be joking.
You stated such b.s rehothoric back its not even worth my spit ,that’s how bad you tried being right on something you can’t possibly think you are ..DUMMY..still going off backwards loses but fail to address the current official rankings when a wi takes place ...you can’t be this stupid can you ? .lol
Fighters get to choose which title(s) they want to fight for and work their way up those specific sanctioning body's rankings. You could be ranked by the WBA but not by the WBC and so on. What happens when a top fighter isn't in ANY of those alphabet sanctioning bodies' rankings? It's happened with Fury and others but let's pretend you knew that already.
I REALLY hope you put your life savings on Fury when he fights A.J that’s all I have to say to someone like you....yea that’s right , and what ? What a piece of trash you are I can’t wait to ....lmao
I'm a piece of trash because I agree with the independent rankings (Ring, TBRB, ESPN, BoxRec) that all have Fury ranked as #1? You sound like some emotional fanboy. Do yourself a favor and log off, call it a night. What a jackass you are.

I'll say it again then. There are no official rankings in professional boxing. Even if you count the sanctioning bodies' rankings as ‘official’ there would be a handful of them, which would be problematic, and again they'd still be limited to each body. Drop the personal insults and lose the butt hurt.

He's not explicitly ranked because he's not a contender. Champions don't get ranked by any of the sanctioning bodies including the ones they're champion under. You could say he's implicitly rated #1 by them but we'd be back to square one again in how useless those rankings actually are (beyond identifying the top contender/mandatory). You're the first fan I've heard talk up the sanctioning bodies' rankings. Ask around, absolutely no one takes them seriously and if you knew how they worked you wouldn't either. I mean, Tom Schwarz was ranked higher than Tyson Fury in the WBO's rankings leading up to their fight. You must be joking.

Fighters get to choose which title(s) they want to fight for and work their way up those specific sanctioning body's rankings. You could be ranked by the WBA but not by the WBC and so on. What happens when a top fighter isn't in ANY of those alphabet sanctioning bodies' rankings? It's happened with Fury and others but let's pretend you knew that already.

I'm a piece of trash because I agree with the independent rankings (Ring, TBRB, ESPN, BoxRec) that all have Fury ranked as #1? You sound like some emotional fanboy. Do yourself a favor and log off, call it a night. What a jackass you are.
No your a fool bc you are putting outside official rankings as a sub standard over the real ones and that’s all you get from me,anyone who agrees with you is dumber then you are ,so insulting you is impossible to avoid bc that’s what it is.....and no slick responses matter from you bc ,bc rankings that count are the actual sanctioning ones ,not the outside sources of the sport like boxrec you idiot....

And a reminder this FOOL said no one has Joshua ranked number one....well except the official rankings , four of them and I’m not supposed to insult ppl on here after repeated back and forths that a third grader would understand ? .lol

Last edited:
No your a fool bc you are putting outside official rankings as a sub standard over the real ones and that’s all you get from me,anyone who agrees with you is dumber then you are ,so insulting you is impossible to avoid bc that’s what it is.....and no slick responses matter from you bc ,bc rankings that count are the actual sanctioning ones . Not the outside sources of the sport like boxrec you idiot......lol
Those rankings, the ‘real ones’ you claim, don't even apply to all the top fighters in each division. They're individual rankings that are specific to each body and only to each body. They'll literally rank anyone (if the money is right), even if you're dead. Quite literally corpses have been ranked. You're promoting historically corrupt internal organizational rankings over external independent rankings without even realizing the difference in their purposes (sanctioning bodies' rankings are voluntary) and scopes. You're clueless.

Those rankings, the ‘real ones’ you claim, don't even apply to all the top fighters in each division. They're individual rankings that are specific to each body and only to each body. They'll literally rank anyone (if the money is right), even if you're dead. Quite literally corpses have been ranked. You're promoting historically corrupt internal organizational rankings over external independent rankings without even realizing the difference in their purposes (sanctioning bodies' rankings are voluntary) and scopes. You're clueless.
You have no idea what you’re even saying now ,we’re talking about Joshuas ranking which doesn’t have any involvement with any other weight class or individual rankings skippy nor did I give a reason why someone is ranked but I do know even an idiot can figure out a guy holding a belt would be number one . Duh .

If you actually knew what you were talking about the same applies to outside rankings which are voted on mostly who have interest like ring but you don’t actually know the boxing business like you want ppl on here to believe but I do and that’s why you are easy pickings for me.

Besides that ,carry on my mental midget you will only dig deeper a hole for yourself or at least until the mods decide I’m to much for the forum ..and what exactly am I promoting ? I just pointed out four actual real rankings have AJ. Number one and that’s because he’s actually holding the real boxing belts you simpleton...It has nothing to do with who wants a certain fighter ranked ,that would be outside official rankings .Im not claiming the rankings are real why do I have to claim official rankings when it’s listed which shows them ? Jesus you are a real....DUMMY......lmao

Last edited:
You have no idea what you’re even saying now ,we’re talking about Joshuas ranking which doesn’t have any involvement with any other weight class or individual rankings skippy nor did I give a reason why someone is ranked but I do know even an idiot can figure out a guy holding a belt would be number one . Duh .

If you actually knew what you were talking about the same applies to outside rankings which are voted on mostly who have interest like ring but you don’t actually know the boxing business like you want ppl on here to believe but I do and that’s why you are easy pickings for me.

Besides that ,carry on my mental midget you will only dig deeper a hole for yourself or at least until the mods decide I’m to much for the forum ..and what exactly am I promoting ? I just pointed out four actual real rankings have AJ. Umber one and that’s because he’s actually holding the real boxing belts you simpleton.....lmao
The rankings you're claiming to be ideal belong to individual sanctioning bodies. The scope of their rankings is limited exclusively to fighters who are registered with each particular body. The fighters are clients that have a business relationship with those bodies and such business relationships are completely optional in the first place. They're voluntary registrations that fighters opt-in to in order to be ranked with the goal of eventually getting a title shot. Face it, YDKSAB.

I think Joshua is questioning is own chin based off his last fight.
Even after taking how many shots unanswered from Ruiz did he go out cold? I think he definitely realised he needs to be more careful because he discovered in Ruiz a guy who can take his best shots and still be standing at the end. Up until then no one else has been able to take AJ's shots. He realised his power wasn't enough alone to win some fights. He might be more gun shy now though because of that upset.

Even after taking how many shots unanswered from Ruiz did he go out cold? I think he definitely realised he needs to be more careful because he discovered in Ruiz a guy who can take his best shots and still be standing at the end. Up until then no one else has been able to take AJ's shots. He realised his power wasn't enough alone to win some fights. He might be more gun shy now though because of that upset.
He got wobbled and hurt a lot in that fight. I would definitely say he doesn't have a good chin after that fight. Is it the worst? No.... But its trouble for the him against Fury and Wilder.

Could he take Wilder out...For sure.
However, if Wilder couldn't take Fury out I dont see Joshua. Especially if Joshua is on the same bike he fought Ruiz on.

I think Wilder gets too much shit\-- to be honest. He's faced 2 out of the 3 best boxers in the division (Fury and Ortiz, with Povetkin being the third) and come out of that with 2 Ko wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss. A record of 2-1-1

Joshua got flatlined by Ruiz and then played keepaway for a decision win in the rematch against an even fatter version of Ruiz.

I think Wilder vs. Joshua is a fucking toss up. Fury is clearly 'the man' in the division right now. His drubbing og Joshua is merely a formality at this point. The only man who can beat Fury is Fury.

Back