WBC orders Fury to fight Whyte before any Joshua fight happens

It's going to be bad for boxing if AJ vs Wilder never happens....
Agree. We have to see that fight. If Wilder touches him, AJ is out cold for 11 minutes. Like where we're all freaking out and then he comes to and is fine. And if Wilder doesn't get in a clean shot, AJ beats him like Rocky Balboa beating a side of beef in the latter part of the fight. Stops Wilder in the 9th or 10th.

as good as he was against wilder he was poor against wallin in his previous fight, and lucky the cut didn’t stop the fight. Some of those guys can beat him even if they’re not favoured. And there are some dangerous young fighters coming through. He’s The best at the moment but he’s not head and shoulders above the everyone else

I respectfully disagree, the better you are, the less chance you have against Fury, because he fucks around with the ones he doesn’t expect to be a threat but comes out 100% with the ones that are dangerous. So if it’s between him and the top of the division I just don’t see him losing.

maybe white has a chance since nobody really thinks he has a shot, maybe Andy Ruiz could surprise him but I don’t see wilder, Joshua or Usyk giving him big problems at this time

At this point, unless something crazy happens, I don’t see any of the current possible contenders, Ruiz, Joshua, Wilder, White or Usyk beating Fury, not even making it a close fight. Wilder always has the one shot but if Fury keeps improving the way he is it’ll be lonely at the top for fury for a while
contenders? joshua has 3 of the major belts ....fury 1 . joshua is no contender .

So he "HAD" those belts ......past tense . He doesn't now does he ? I think the goal here is to be undisputed ,which he
has never been . "ring magazine champ " does that mean anything? He ain't the best until he beats AJ .....WBO,IBF,IBO and WBA Champion ! A.J just needs that WBC to his collection.

AJ never beat Fury for those titles. He only got them because Fury had to vacate.

contenders? joshua has 3 of the major belts ....fury 1 . joshua is no contender .

Well, I just like to think of it as one champion and the rest are challengers, for me Fury has always been the real champion, solidified when he beat Deontay the first time and made it clear the second time.

Well, I just like to think of it as one champion and the rest are challengers, for me Fury has always been the real champion, solidified when he beat Deontay the first time and made it clear the second time.
yeah to you ......... reality is he only has the wbc belt (lol,and ring magazine belt) .A.J is no challenger it's champion vs champion ....... facts homie.

yeah to you ......... reality is he only has the wbc belt (lol,and ring magazine belt) .A.J is no challenger it's champion vs champion ....... facts homie.

Yea its why I specified “for me” because I tend not to give a shit about multiple belts, when there’s usual and obvious common sense as to who the reigning champ is, the rest of the belts dont matter. Again, for me, when Joshua lost to Ruiz and then had to beat him by literally running away from him in a rematch, he wasn’t the top dog anymore.

Also, stylistically, I just dont see him giving fury that big of a problem. But I would love to see it, that’s for sure, more so than a third wilder fight, the Usyk fight would be terribly boring.

Yea its why I specified “for me” because I tend not to give a shit about multiple belts, when there’s usual and obvious common sense as to who the reigning champ is, the rest of the belts dont matter. Again, for me, when Joshua lost to Ruiz and then had to beat him by literally running away from him in a rematch, he wasn’t the top dog anymore.

Also, stylistically, I just dont see him giving fury that big of a problem. But I would love to see it, that’s for sure, more so than a third wilder fight, the Usyk fight would be terribly boring.

lol, not running away ,it's called boxing ..... i'm looking forward to joshua knocking out fury.

That's true. I never said otherwise. That's not how the rankings work though.

Depends on who you ask. Some believe he's still lineal (in his first reign) which means that those people believe he actually has defended that title several times. I'm just not one of them but there's an argument to be made for it and it has been made before even if I don't agree with it.

I've never ignored any unified champion. What I said was that those alphabet titles aren't as highly regarded (to hardcores & historians) which is why they're called alphabet titles in the first place, there's too many of them.

No, that's not how the rankings work. If that were true then why isn't AJ the #1 guy now? Fury is rated #1 across the board for the time being. Those two can fight and prove beyond a doubt who the best heavyweight is but until then someone has to be the top guy in the rankings. You could argue AJ is #1 but his recent loss was a bad one despite clearly avenging it. Fury doesn't have a recent loss and he beat the #2 guy according to the rankings. This isn't difficult.

You're sounding like a fanboy. Fury's résumé is thin but heavy on top for as few fights as he's had there. AJ's is better quantitatively but not qualitatively so it depends which one you prefer. If the lineal title isn't worth a damn then explain why some of the rankings put the lineal champion by default at #1 and keep him there (such as ESPN's rankings & the TBRB's)? The Ring does the same thing with their version of the lineal championship (their Ring Magazine champion). Maybe it's just a cult that they're all members of, then?

Again, any fighter that's suffered a recent loss will have dropped in the divisional rankings. This isn't a hard concept to grasp. AJ was stopped only a year ago (despite avenging it) and Wilder was just stopped by Fury months ago. Who's left at the top? Fury.
A.J isn’t the number one guy according to what rankings that are official ?

No official rankings put lineal as anything ,I’m not the fan boy who suggests Fury may have defended titles because he’s lineal and if that’s the case against who and are these title defenses against what ppl consider legit, Pianetta , Safari, Schwartz ? Certainly no one actually ranked in a top 10 .lol

A.J hasn’t dropped in the rankings he’s recovered his belts and the Transnational rankings by its own rule has to put Fury number one after an A.J loss but those aren’t official rankings they are do not follow protocol of the actual sanctioning bodies to where A.J is number one in multiple bodies, I’m sure you can grasp that right ?

The funny thing here is you deem A.J has 3 belts even though he’s carrying 4 and claim no one counts an actual real life belt one can hold and one he represents in real life and don’t regard it but will make an argument for some lineal b.s I could easily tell you why it’s not even legit in Furys case beyond the logical thought process of it’s a self made label .,I could make a case for Vitali or even actually A.J more lineal but I think it’s a bunch of horse shyte anyway so I won’t . lmao

Last edited:
It's going to be bad for boxing if AJ vs Wilder never happens....
Why ? You can claim that if Wilder hadn’t lost twice ,and if he loses three times it’s going to be just another blow over fight most won’t lose sleep over if it doesn’t happen ,much like Bowe vs Lewis when Bowe looked like a mockery against Golota before Lewis got sparked out or was it after ? Boxing has more then enough fights that make Wilder irrelevant in the big picture by 2021 .

Last edited:
Agree. We have to see that fight. If Wilder touches him, AJ is out cold for 11 minutes. Like where we're all freaking out and then he comes to and is fine. And if Wilder doesn't get in a clean shot, AJ beats him like Rocky Balboa beating a side of beef in the latter part of the fight. Stops Wilder in the 9th or 10th.
Why do people talk like Wilder has a literal touch of death? He landed flush on Molina, Arreola, Duhaupas, Ortiz many times and took a while to put them all away. I swear some people talk like Joshua will be just another Breazeale against Wilder.

Why do people talk like Wilder has a literal touch of death? He landed flush on Molina, Arreola, Duhaupas, Ortiz many times and took a while to put them all away. I swear some people talk like Joshua will be just another Breazeale against Wilder.
Yeah it's curious. AJ has been put down or wobbled in quite a few fights by Whyte, Klitschko, Povetkin and Ruiz (all are heavy hitters) but he always gets back up. No one has put him to sleep yet. So I don't see it as a formality that Wilder will automatically turn his lights out if he lands flush. Wilder couldn't put Fury away and I don't see the evidence that he'll put Joshua away either.

Well, Ruiz had AJ all kinds of fucked up and he's never shown a granite chin. If you think Wilder wouldn't put him out with one clean shot, then that's your opinion. I would beg to differ.

Last edited:
Who do you think punches/punched harder than him?

Did those guys knock all of their opponents out in the first or second round....? Did anyone manage to not go down for a while? Does that mean they werent scary punchers?

Wilder has scary power. Its silly to say otherwise. The manner in which people have folded to his punches are absolutely brutal and there is legit concern for their well being afterwards.

I agree it doesnt mean he puts AJ’s lights out the first time he lands, but he most certainly can knock AJ out.

Well, Ruiz had AJ all kinds of fucked up and he's never showed a granite chin. If you think Wilder wouldn't put him out with one clean shot, then that's your opinion. I would beg to differ.
Ruiz landed multiple times and in flurries and combinations ,the only one to actually make A.J fall with one punch was Klitschko who is a better puncher then Wilder and Joshua was tired when that punch landed in round 6 which means if you can’t take a punch you wouldn’t remotely get up from a shot like that .

A.J is also a master at avoiding danger early on ,should Wilder rock him he has great abilities to avoid follow up big shots , Ruiz did not finish A.J early he didn’t even finish him late ,the ref stopped a Joshua saying he’s o.k to fight on .

Could Wilder knock A.J out with one punch , I highly doubt it unless it’s late in the fight bc Joshua is very savvy and will have the experience of surviving a wild puncher coming at him if he’s hurt ,for Joshua not to get up a combination of things have to happen and Wilder is missing so many of them .

AJ may well beat him, but if Wilder gets off a clean straight right he's not going to. Wilder has one-shot power against anyone and I don't think AJ or his chin like getting hit, so while I might even favor AJ, I still think one shot could end him. Completely sparked out. Does that one shot land? Maybe not. We'll see.

Back