WBC orders Fury to fight Whyte before any Joshua fight happens

He got wobbled and hurt a lot in that fight. I would definitely say he doesn't have a good chin after that fight. Is it the worst? No.... But its trouble for the him against Fury and Wilder.

Could he take Wilder out...For sure.
However, if Wilder couldn't take Fury out I dont see Joshua. Especially if Joshua is on the same bike he fought Ruiz on.
Joshua hits hard and he puts his shots together well with good variety. I don't know what his plan will be when taking on Fury. He's a bigger man than Wilder so Fury's tactic of putting his opponent on the back foot won't be as effective against Joshua. I think Joshua's best bet against Fury would be to box off the front foot and push Fury back. Fury going backwards won't allow him to get big shots off on Anthony so AJ will be at less risk of getting hurt.

I think if he fights Wilder though he will try and box him from range as he doesn't want to get into a firefight with Wilder. Both men are hurtable so both will have to be wary of the other's power.

I think Wilder gets too much shit\-- to be honest. He's faced 2 out of the 3 best boxers in the division (Fury and Ortiz, with Povetkin being the third) and come out of that with 2 Ko wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss. A record of 2-1-1

Joshua got flatlined by Ruiz and then played keepaway for a decision win in the rematch against an even fatter version of Ruiz.

I think Wilder vs. Joshua is a fucking toss up. Fury is clearly 'the man' in the division right now. His drubbing og Joshua is merely a formality at this point. The only man who can beat Fury is Fury.
I agree. Wilder is trashed on mostly because hes not liked imo.

I agree. Wilder is trashed on mostly because hes not liked imo.

Which is odd, considering his backstory. He's the fucking American Dream, a self-made man who literally lays his life on the line for his kids.

I mean i get that he's a try hard, and i dislike his talk of trying to "catch a body" but none of that outweighs his commendable backstory.

I prefer Fury to him based on charisma and boxing ability, but Wilder is no fucking slouch and most certainly not to be demeaned. He didn't have his hand held like Tyson did, wasn't born on second base. He's a self made fighter, self-made man. And that should be respected

Which is odd, considering his backstory. He's the fucking American Dream, a self-made man who literally lays his life on the line for his kids.

I mean i get that he's a try hard, and i dislike his talk of trying to "catch a body" but none of that outweighs his commendable backstory.

I prefer Fury to him based on charisma and boxing ability, but Wilder is no fucking slouch and most certainly not to be demeaned. He didn't have his hand held like Tyson did, wasn't born on second base. He's a self made fighter, self-made man. And that should be respected
When I see Wilder being himself as a family man, he seems like a good guy but this whole facade he puts on when he talks about killing someone, demanding 50/50 for an AJ fight and the 'to this day' schtick plus the costume gate BS just cause me to dislike him.

The persona hes made the last couple years has been cringe worthy at times. Between that and some hardball negotiation attempts hes left a bad taste in a lot of mouths.

When he is being himself, he is genuinely a good, likable guy.

They may as well drop the belts if they need to. Everyone will know whoever wins is the undisputed champion.

Back