WBC orders Fury to fight Whyte before any Joshua fight happens

So he "HAD" those belts ......past tense . He doesn't now does he ? I think the goal here is to be undisputed ,which he
has never been . "ring magazine champ " does that mean anything? He ain't the best until he beats AJ .....WBO,IBF,IBO and WBA Champion ! A.J just needs that WBC to his collection.
Right, but he never lost those titles in the ring. Neither AJ nor Fury have been undisputed yet so your point there is moot. Fury's lineal title means more to hardcores and historians than the alphabet world titles do (WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO). It can and has been argued that Fury is still the lineal champion.

Does the Ring Magazine title mean anything? It depends who you ask. In this case it does because it was a #1 vs #2 match-up according to The Ring (and the TBRB) for the vacant championship. Also, nobody really counts the IBO title. It's a minor world title that isn't even necessary in becoming undisputed in the modern four-belt era. I'm an AJ fan but counting titles isn't the way to go (at the end of your video).

Right, but he never lost those titles in the ring. Neither AJ nor Fury have been undisputed yet so your point there is moot. Fury's lineal title means more to hardcores and historians than the alphabet world titles do (WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO). It can and has been argued that Fury is still the lineal champion.

Does the Ring Magazine title mean anything? It depends who you ask. In this case it does because it was a #1 vs #2 match-up according to The Ring (and the TBRB) for the vacant championship. Also, nobody really counts the IBO title. It's a minor world title that isn't even necessary in becoming undisputed in the modern four-belt era. I'm an AJ fan but counting titles isn't the way to go (at the end of your video).

yes , i get your point .....he never lost the titles to someone ,he was striped. but he is the one that ran away from wlad for the rematch and fail some kind of drug test ....before he went on his self destructing binge ... so it's on him.
me mentioning the titles is just something to rub in his face ,just good fun that is factual .he needs AJ's 3 belts and AJ needs his 1 belt .....see how that works?

yes , i get your point .....he never lost the titles to someone ,he was striped. but he is the one that ran away from wlad for the rematch and fail some kind of drug test ....before he went on his self destructing binge ... so it's on him.
me mentioning the titles is just something to rub in his face ,just good fun that is factual .he needs AJ's 3 belts and AJ needs his 1 belt .....see how that works?

personally I don’t consider him lineal champion for the reasons you state (retired from boxing and also banned for being a cheating c*nt). I definitely consider him no1 though until he loses. And both these guys should be aiming to unify. We haven’t had a unified champion for 20 years

Whilst before it was insanely corrupt, I find that the IBF today seems the most fair out of all the alphabet titles, though that distinction isn't exactly hard to win.

Whilst before it was insanely corrupt, I find that the IBF today seems the most fair out of all the alphabet titles, though that distinction isn't exactly hard to win.
Yeah. The IBF is pretty serious about ordering mandatories (at least these days) and avoiding most of the political bullshit the WBC usually ends up getting caught in the middle of. More professional too I'd say.

I still wait desperately for Fury vs Joshua or Wilder vs Joshua match! I hope one day the world will see these guys fight each other!

Do the ABC orgs like ruining shit for everyone. Now they care about Whyte’s title shot?
If the talks for Fury aJ never happened nobody would be slinging mandetories at block it.

hope Usyk performs well in next fight so we see him against AJ instead.

At this point, unless something crazy happens, I don’t see any of the current possible contenders, Ruiz, Joshua, Wilder, White or Usyk beating Fury, not even making it a close fight. Wilder always has the one shot but if Fury keeps improving the way he is it’ll be lonely at the top for fury for a while

Do the ABC orgs like ruining shit for everyone. Now they care about Whyte’s title shot?
If the talks for Fury aJ never happened nobody would be slinging mandetories at block it.

hope Usyk performs well in next fight so we see him against AJ instead.
Yeah it's hard not be cynical. They were fine not giving Whyte a shot when Wilder was their champion but as soon as it Fury and he announces plans to fight Joshua, well Whyte all of a sudden deserves a shot at the title.

Yeah it's hard not be cynical. They were fine not giving Whyte a shot when Wilder was their champion but as soon as it Fury and he announces plans to fight Joshua, well Whyte all of a sudden deserves a shot at the title.
This is kind of my 2 cent theory but, I think the main reason why we very rarely in recent years have had an undisputed champ is because of money. Not just the fact that there's more ABC belts, and each major org makes more of it's own bs belt names every year. but Furthermore, it's the fact that if "the real" champ is shared by all orgs it kind of forces them to share a certain profit. If it was up to the orgs themselves giving them full authority, they wouldnt allow any type of unification. It's much easier to sell a fight by calling it a title fight for e belt, casuals don't know whats the difference between a regular world title and a super world title. Casuals run the sport.

Good for Whyte, after losing to AJ he rebuilt his career and fought some tough guys along the way. He gives fury trouble imo, he has a deceptively long reach with a solid jab and his left hook is devastating when he lands clean. Fury has been dropped a few times, Cunningham caught him clean and he was a blown up Cruiserweight. Fury lost to John McDermott imo and struggled against Otto Wallin more recently. He exposed Wilder but I think that's more of a reflection on how bad Wilder is as opposed to Fury being great. Other than Klitschko (who he did a great job with, full credit to him) and Wilder (who I don't and never have rated) his record is rather unimpressive. Whyte might supprise some of you.

This is kind of my 2 cent theory but, I think the main reason why we very rarely in recent years have had an undisputed champ is because of money. Not just the fact that there's more ABC belts, and each major org makes more of it's own bs belt names every year. but Furthermore, it's the fact that if "the real" champ is shared by all orgs it kind of forces them to share a certain profit. If it was up to the orgs themselves giving them full authority, they wouldnt allow any type of unification. It's much easier to sell a fight by calling it a title fight for e belt, casuals don't know whats the difference between a regular world title and a super world title. Casuals run the sport.
Yeah you could be right on that. Also if the title is unified then the organisations have to fight to enforce their mandatories over the other organisations which probably makes them uncomfortable and gives them headaches.

Having multiple titles requires you to be on point more and harder to stay on top with top guys you are in line to fight not hand pick , Fury has no title defenses that’s all there is right there . You can’t ignore any unified champion vs a guy with zero title defenses , anyone with multiple title defenses holding more then 2 belts is clearly the number one guy if he avenged all his losses which was one compared to Furys VERY weak resume in comparison to Joshuas using Wilders name and a phantom title called lineal to somehow put him over what Joshua has done since 2015 to present in an actual ring in itself is not realistic

No matter what they say or disagrees with it doesn’t really matter because it’s not realistic putting Fury over a multiple title defenses champion active since winning his first title with no leave of absence for a mental issue but most people don’t live in the real world ,only in boxing can you get away with this stuff because large groups follow each other in this sport wilthout any true reason . Lol

Last edited:
Having multiple titles requires you to be on point more and harder to stay on top with top guys you are in line to fight not hand pick ,
That's true. I never said otherwise. That's not how the rankings work though.
Fury has no title defenses that’s all there is right there .
Depends on who you ask. Some believe he's still lineal (in his first reign) which means that those people believe he actually has defended that title several times. I'm just not one of them but there's an argument to be made for it and it has been made before even if I don't agree with it.
You can’t ignore any unified champion vs a guy with zero title defenses ,
I've never ignored any unified champion. What I said was that those alphabet titles aren't as highly regarded (to hardcores & historians) which is why they're called alphabet titles in the first place, there's too many of them.
anyone with multiple title defenses holding more then 2 belts is clearly the number one guy
No, that's not how the rankings work. If that were true then why isn't AJ the #1 guy now? Fury is rated #1 across the board for the time being. Those two can fight and prove beyond a doubt who the best heavyweight is but until then someone has to be the top guy in the rankings. You could argue AJ is #1 but his recent loss was a bad one despite clearly avenging it. Fury doesn't have a recent loss and he beat the #2 guy according to the rankings. This isn't difficult.
if he avenged all his losses which was one compared to Furys VERY weak resume in comparison to Joshuas using Wilders name and a phantom title called lineal to somehow put him over what Joshua has done since 2015 to present in an actual ring in itself is not realistic
You're sounding like a fanboy. Fury's résumé is thin but heavy on top for as few fights as he's had there. AJ's is better quantitatively but not qualitatively so it depends which one you prefer. If the lineal title isn't worth a damn then explain why some of the rankings put the lineal champion by default at #1 and keep him there (such as ESPN's rankings & the TBRB's)? The Ring does the same thing with their version of the lineal championship (their Ring Magazine champion). Maybe it's just a cult that they're all members of, then?
No matter what they say or disagrees with it doesn’t really matter because it’s not realistic putting Fury over a multiple title defenses champion active since winning his first title with no leave of absence for a mental issue but most people don’t live in the real world ,only in boxing can you get away with this stuff because large groups follow each other in this sport wilthout any true reason . Lol
Again, any fighter that's suffered a recent loss will have dropped in the divisional rankings. This isn't a hard concept to grasp. AJ was stopped only a year ago (despite avenging it) and Wilder was just stopped by Fury months ago. Who's left at the top? Fury.

To be honest, I'm not sure how Whyte deserves a title shot following his last "performance". That was a bad fight.

At this point, unless something crazy happens, I don’t see any of the current possible contenders, Ruiz, Joshua, Wilder, White or Usyk beating Fury, not even making it a close fight. Wilder always has the one shot but if Fury keeps improving the way he is it’ll be lonely at the top for fury for a while

as good as he was against wilder he was poor against wallin in his previous fight, and lucky the cut didn’t stop the fight. Some of those guys can beat him even if they’re not favoured. And there are some dangerous young fighters coming through. He’s The best at the moment but he’s not head and shoulders above the everyone else

Back