Watching MMA Boxing is so much more entertaining than real boxing match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Still can't explain how he didn't use a strawman, yet tries to tell people they don't know what the word means.

Dude is the biggest phony on here.

^^ Still can't explain how he didn't use a strawman, yet tries to tell people they don't know what the word means.

Dude is the biggest phony on here.
What about the guy who lies about who he said won fights.

He said mma is ffa, tell me why my response was wrong. You're a dumbass, the longer your posts are the more you get shown up as being one.

What about the guy who lies about who he said won fights.

He said mma is ffa, tell me why my response was wrong. You're a dumbass, the longer your posts are the more you get shown up as being one.

He said MMA was a free for all of mixed martial arts, which is obviously true. He never said it had no rules, or that it was a perfect simulation of a street fight. You argued like he did say that, which is a strawman.

Thought you had me on ignore, that lasted long didn't it?

lol, point for Captain Twat.
If you guys quote him I can see his nonsense. If you don't I can't, just let him make his nonsensical rants and lie about bullshit he's said in the past. He's a real asset to his local off license.

If you guys quote him I can see his nonsense. If you don't I can't, just let him make his nonsensical rants and lie about bullshit he's said in the past. He's a real asset to his local off license.

No one quoted my last post other than you.

I made a post, you quoted me and replied. Looks like your full of shit.

I used to post under the name President, now I'm back with a different name putting a world class boxer to shame.

Oh right, I thought you were the guy ducking out of the debate a couple of pages earlier because you got destroyed.

Point for Twatazilla again ...I wonder if you'd talk to him like that if you were face to face.

Sunfish?

He sounds like the least intimidating person I've ever encountered. How many hardmen do you know that come on boxing forums just to say stuff like 'lol' and then berate people because they drink alcohol and take drugs.

Sunfish is the ultimate school prefect.

Sunfish?

He sounds like the least intimidating person I've ever encountered. How many hardmen do you know that come on boxing forums just to say stuff like 'lol' and then berate people because they drink alcohol and take drugs.

Sunfish is the ultimate school prefect.

yea, but know that his wife would be by his side to protect him. If she can dominate him on a daily basis, she can do the same to you.

yea, but know that his wife would be by his side to protect him. If she can dominate him on a daily basis, she can do the same to you.

Point taken, I'd be considerably more worried about his wife.

Point taken, I'd be considerably more worried about his wife.

I watch those youtube fight compilations from time to time. Women shouldn't be underestimated in a street fight.

but then again, that chick probably never bumped into a russian tough guy:

btw, check out the channel "Stop a douchebag". Here's an example:

Real men let them strap one on and take it.

Well, I'm glad I read a couple of pages of this, at least I know now that an MMA fighter would be better to help me with my flu symptoms, but that a boxer is the dude I should be depending on to remove my appendix.

Wait, was it the other way around?

Is he just stopping people from double parking?
Yes, and it's a team of people (including muscle support guys). They politely ask not to park in the wrong place and then stick a large sticker "i'ma parking like an asshole" ion the windshield :)
By the way this organisation gets money from the government budget for "social activities".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back