Watching MMA Boxing is so much more entertaining than real boxing match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGSouthpaw

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know, i know, "MMA boxing sucks" or "They can't box 4 sh*te." bla, bla, bla.
But seriously, when an MMA fighter that can box, it's just so entertaining to watch.

Look what I found should I step on it

gulliver_-_little_things_html_20df4543.jpg

But seriously, when an MMA fighter that can box, it's just so entertaining to watch.
Ronda can box... no wait

Post some examples.

Yeah well, when you have two unskilled people wailing at each other, its going to be fun to watch versus two guys that actually know defense, angles minimizing damage etc. This is a trash thread...

To be fair, the co-main event had one of the best boxing I've ever seen in any MMA fight. They also both went for the kill.

The problem is you dont see too much of that.

I enjoy both sports but to me Boxing is my true Love.

2017 Boxing is shaping up to be a Solid year. We just need consistent Top Quality fights, the casuals will return.

giphy.gif

Yeah well, when you have two unskilled people wailing at each other, its going to be fun to watch versus two guys that actually know defense, angles minimizing damage etc. This is a trash thread...
Thank you for that

Rogan and White, to this day say Griffin-Bonner is the most important MMA fight of all time because of the entertainment it brought

All I saw was two guys who couldnt kickbox gas out in 1 round and it was nothing but a toughman fight from there on

Well, that's like comparing apples and rotten apples.

Coming from a strong amateur boxing background too

giphy.gif

he fights like he has SOME boxing experience. I wont lie this was a great fight despite the hates calling robbery.

Coming from a strong amateur boxing background too

giphy.gif

Cody has solid boxing
Kelvin Gastelum is a great boxer
Conor ofc

Even Nunes threw her punches well against Ronda. She didn't over-extend and crowd her work like she used to in the past.

Eventually, MMA striking will catch up.

Far fewer strikes get thrown per minute in MMA per average, with much worse skill. How could that possibly be more entertaining?

It's entertaining to watch because they're probably shitting all over the rest of the division with its scrub-league striking which in turn makes them look like supermen.

Hey, like i said, an MMA fighter that can box. i had never said that MMA boxing > Boxing. I also love the MMA gloves, small and fast, make the fight looks almost like a street fight!
Oh and boxing is riggered. I am serious, Sergey shoulda won that match. Love the US, but the American clearly favored Andre Ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back