Was the Gastelum vs Adesanya fight one of the greatest fights ever?

Was the Gastelum vs Adesanya fight one of the greatest fights ever?

• Yes it was one of the greatest fights.

• It was actually the greatest fight of all time.

• No, it's not one of the greatest fights.

Results are only viewable after voting.
dont be upset that you got called out for calling people noobs that clearly know more than you. its not the greatest fight ever but it was one of the greats.
Anybody that thinks it was the goat fight is a noob. Sorry that triggers you to keep writing walls of texts

It was a great fight.

It had the perfect mix of excitement, action, and technical quality that fight fans of any category could appreciate.

It was very good. Thank both for battle. But to broad one of the greatest, there are many.

Really, How come?

It was very similar to all the fights you mentioned, back and forth action the whole time and like all those fights (minus Aldo vs Mendez 2) it basically came down to who wanted it more and was willing to step it up and gut it out in the 5th to secure the win.

How can you possibly use those fights as your barometer and say you couldn't put this fight in the same class?

I loved this fight and it will definitely go down as an instant classic, not the greatest IMO but obviously that is subjective to each person.
I highly doubt Izzy wanted it more then Gastelum

I highly doubt Izzy wanted it more then Gastelum
Oh okay. I guess I just assumed that since he was the one who came forward and pressed the action in the 5th instead of countering like he had in the majority of the previous 4 rounds.....

My bad dude, I guess I was mistaken

I enjoyed it, I enjoyed the M.E. more, but that' s probably because they are two of my favorites Max and Dustin, so maybe I'm biased. I think they were both A+ scraps, and both deserve to be remembered as two of the greatest fights in MMA history.

Best fight I've ever seen. Every round with exception of round 3 had a lot of stuff going on.

• Best fight I've ever seen. Every round with exception of round 3 had a lot of stuff going on.

2 sentences is wall of text? In the education world you are referred to as a retard.

This coming from the guy that cried because someone doesn't think this fight was the greatest fight of all time. lol. You're a noob casual who missed the golden era of mma. Get over it.

This coming from the guy that cried because someone doesn't think this fight was the greatest fight of all time. lol. You're a noob casual who missed the golden era of mma. Get over it.
i was watching mma before you were on your first float at the mardi gra sucka

Easily one of the greatest fights of all-time. Up there with Shogun vs Dan Henderson.

i was watching mma before you were on your first float at the mardi gra sucka

Clearly. That's why you got so butthurt that I would call people who thought this fight was the "greatest fight of all time" casual noobs. lol

how am i suppose to read that wall of text?

Not my fault you're a drunk and a druggie that just started watching mma. lol. "look everyone!! im drunk and high!!! zomg im so cool!" In the education world you're known as a loser. lol

Not my fault you're a drunk and a druggie that just started watching mma. lol. "look everyone!! im drunk and high!!! zomg im so cool!" In the education world you're known as a loser. lol
Can dish it but take it aye Spaniard. let me guess, you lost money on Gas? If that fight doesn't get you to appreciate MMA then maybe stick to watching barcelona rip you.

Can dish it but take it aye Spaniard. let me guess, you lost money on Gas? If that fight doesn't get you to appreciate MMA then maybe stick to watching barcelona rip you.

Soccer is gay and nothing will take away from the fact that you got butthurt for me laughing at this fight being called the greatest fight of all time. lol

It's one of the best fights of the year thus far, but it won't even crack my personal top-10 when it comes to greatest fights of all time.

Back