Was the Gastelum vs Adesanya fight one of the greatest fights ever?

Was the Gastelum vs Adesanya fight one of the greatest fights ever?

• Yes it was one of the greatest fights.

• It was actually the greatest fight of all time.

• No, it's not one of the greatest fights.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Personally I think the fight could very well be the greatest of all time. So much was going from the striking to the grappling. Yeah it was just phenomenal.

Only combo Kelvin threw was that 1-2. Israel is a clever fighter, you cannot be that much predictable against Israel with your basic combos.

idiotic fight IQ by Kelvin votes no.

Was fucking brilliant. No doubt about that

Only combo Kelvin threw was that 1-2. Israel is a clever fighter, you cannot be that much predictable against Israel with your basic combos.
And still beat his ass

Not really. Jones tweeted a good point, Israel barely beat a short fat wrestler at kickboxing.

lol that 1-2 combo put the kid on his ass a few times

I was really impressed by Gastelum's ability to tag a rangy striker like Adesanya who had a 7 inch height and reach advantage or something like that

I kind of forgot about it a little in the excitement of Blessed vs Diamond.

Amazing fight, but there's def better fights I'd say. Def up there though

One of the best fights in a long while but the MW division alone has had some amazing wars going back years, no way is it the best fight ever.

Remember Jacare vs Weidman? Man I love that fight!
WiQJ04J.gif

Yes, it was not just a throwdown, but a highly skilled throwdown.

When fans talk about wanting the best of both the old UFC and the new UFC this was it.

Great fight. Had it 2-2 going into the 5th. Both guys got hurt multiple times. Both guys dug deep. Those last 2 fights really brought it. Made that card go from average to incredible.

MW title fights are special always. It's the most prestigious title IMO because of the lineage(except the Bisping and GSP "era" because both were a sham) and the fights are never short of spectacular. Minus a cpl Spider stinkers lol

One of the greatest fights for sure but honestly at the moment, im more upset at Kelvin going for those stupid takedowns when adesanya was rocked. He was loading up the 1-2 the whole fight when he was moving and as soon as he had him cornered and rocked, he went for a double wtf that was a real pissoff to see

Back