Was the Gastelum vs Adesanya fight one of the greatest fights ever?

Was the Gastelum vs Adesanya fight one of the greatest fights ever?

• Yes it was one of the greatest fights.

• It was actually the greatest fight of all time.

• No, it's not one of the greatest fights.

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol @ greatest of all time. Noobs gonna noob
I agree not the greatest but seriously, anyone saying this (especially in the heat of the moment) must be a "noob", lol. That sounds idiotic.

What is the greatest fight of all time? Please enlighten us all ol wise one....

I agree not the greatest but seriously, anyone saying this (especially in the heat of the moment) must be a "noob", lol. That sounds idiotic.

What is the greatest fight of all time? Please enlighten us all ol wise one....
So many to chose from young padowan. Lawler Mcdonald. edgar maynard. silva liddell.

So many to chose from young padowan. Lawler Mcdonald. edgar maynard. silva liddell.
Lol, all great fights but also all very similar fights to the one we just watched. Good back and forth wars with both guys having there moments.

I was kind of expecting something like Saku Royce or Couture Rizzo to show off your veteran savvy, lol.

Lol, all great fights but also all very similar fights to the one we just watched. Good back and forth wars with both guys having there moments.

I was kind of expecting something like Saku Royce or Couture Rizzo to show off your veteran savvy, lol.
This fight was pitter patter. The fights i mentioned were festivals of bombs and ultra violence

This fight was pitter patter. The fights i mentioned were festivals of bombs and ultra violence
I suppose you could say that. Isreal is very technical and was hurting him with precision but Kelvin was throwing bombs.

Edgar Maynard was more Frankie eating bombs then taking over with volume and cardio mind you, so much more similar to this fight than the other 2 you mentioned.

Are you only asking because Rogan said it at the end of the Poirier fight?

The answer is no, not even close. It was a damn good fight, but not even close.

Rogan was just being his usual over the top color commentator self.

Silva Liddell??? take yo ass to sleep!!
That was a fun fight dude, mainly because of the years of waiting for it though. Or maybe I just remember it as great because that night was just a great night out in general and I was shit faced, lol.

It’s definitely an all time great fight.

Early FOTY candidate for sure. Competitive throughout complete with knockdowns, sub attempts, close calls on both sides, and near finishes.

You clearly give a fuck. lol @ your join date. noob
rather than talk about tonights fights you call people noobs for appreciating a title fight that was entertaining. let that sink in. also dont let the fact spain has no good fighters because you're too busy wanking over stabbing sedated bulls get you down LOL

rather than talk about tonights fights you call people noobs for appreciating a title fight that was entertaining. let that sink in. also dont let the fact spain has no good fighters because you're too busy wanking over stabbing sedated bulls get you down LOL
stay mad noob. lol

don't cry just because i don't think it's the greatest fight ever. You'll be ok little buddy.
dont be upset that you got called out for calling people noobs that clearly know more than you. its not the greatest fight ever but it was one of the greats.

Hell fuckin yeah it was one of the greatest. And it has high replay value IMHO!!! Unlike Jones vs. Gus 1.

Not a single boring moment in thst fight. 2 guys in their prime, at the top of their division. Both confident. Both young. Both hungry. Neither showed fear. How can you say it's not up there?

Back