War Room Lounge v97: Jesus Christ, you're even pedantic with foreplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<{clintugh}>

Why are they using “Hawaiian floral” prints?

I hate everything right now

Someone jokingly noted that they needed something to identify themselves as everyone would be wearing plate carriers.

Thus the Hawaiian shirt was adopted. For the Big Luau, mind you.

Pretty much.
When given explicit instructions on returning as a prior ban, deciding to completely ignore them, announcing the prior account with AV and custom text on a new account made almost immediately, is highly likely to get another ban (and move you on towards "ban on sight").
When an admin (or moderator for that matter) deletes your AV and custom text, immediately putting them back is likely to get you banned anyway.
The idea is (if you aren't "ban on sight") you need to take a break, then sneak back in unannounced and post for a while proving you are actually capable of posting without breaking the rules or being a problem.
That also means you should completely avoid posting anything remotely related to what has previously got you banned (ie discussing PM contents, "edgy" racial comments or flaming etc).

You're gonna break us like wild horses, ain't ya?

I'm a mod

the problem is with the new Xenforo software - it was the old forum that could support these

What you need is a programmer

Your name was green so I didn't know.

Well hell. That stinks. I'll hire some hacker to upload one for me.

One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen was running into a bunch of wild brumbies in Australia.

We are at the science center and my son looked up on stage and yells

“Daddy High Voltage”

Fire in the disco!!!!!!

that album is so good.

So I guess "boogaloo" is now being used as the right wing extremist reference to a new Civil War, and it's really catching on with the forum and people seem very excited about it. That's fun.
Full Retard 2: Rhetorical Boogaloo

One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen was running into a bunch of wild brumbies in Australia.

They might be beautiful, but it's just another feral species.

I lean libertarian to some degree but damn they’re so embarrassing as a larger group.
I hear ya. The (theoretical, not practiced) core value of voluntarism is simple and appealing. It’s a good default position, but should only apply as the baseline for a realistic policy scale. Like, yeah, try to leave people alone as much as possible and still have a society that works for everyone.

Problem is it became dogma and any level of tax is worse than kids going hungry or families going bankrupt because someone gets sick.

I hear ya. The (theoretical, not practiced) core value of voluntarism is simple and appealing. It’s a good default position, but should only apply as the baseline for a realistic policy scale. Like, yeah, try to leave people alone as much as possible and still have a society that works for everyone.

Problem is it became dogma and any level of tax is worse than kids going hungry or families going bankrupt because someone gets sick.
Well said. I wish I wasn’t such a big, dumb idiot so I could write all nice like too.

Well said. I wish I wasn’t such a big, dumb idiot so I could write all nice like too.
I usually fail miserably when I try to sound smart, so I’ll take it, thanks.

BTW, this game is great. Henry beastin, KC answering, I hope the Titans pull it off.

Yeah man it's epic they called in the fucking army

When I was a kid we had a giant blizzard on 1996 that shut down the city for a week.

They didn't know what to do with the snow so they pushed it all into the river which resulted in flooding lol

When I was a kid we had a giant blizzard on 1996 that shut down the city for a week.

They didn't know what to do with the snow so they pushed it all into the river which resulted in flooding lol

Oh man my city used to push the snow in the Saint John river which was a great solution

But then some environmental people said that's not safe or something

They should ship the snow to their lawns

Like it doesn't all end up in the fuckin water anyways

"Snow" huh... I've heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back