War Room Lounge v97: Jesus Christ, you're even pedantic with foreplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @spin for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Last edited:
@tonni I see you liking the work I'm putting in the Heavies.

Everyone, have a donut on me.

@tonni I see you liking the work I'm putting in the Heavies.

Everyone, have a donut on me.
Anytime there’s a big fight, I’m really nervous. Like a little shaky even. It’s one of the few things that gets me that way, the other being very in love with someone you like a lot... or confessing your criminal history to your therapist...

I feel like Connor gets smacked by Usman and Masvidal, but that's probably my bias kicking in.

I feel like Connor gets smacked by Usman and Masvidal, but that's probably my bias kicking in.
Nobody is unbiased about Mcgregor. He changed the ufc for good.

shit fight
easy money
only loser is the viewer
merci, le Ufcee

Going to Vegas at the end of February for the first time. Any recommendations? I feel like you should have plenty since you were alive when it was just a deserted wasteland out there.

Anytime there’s a big fight, I’m really nervous. Like a little shaky even. It’s one of the few things that gets me that way, the other being very in love with someone you like a lot... or confessing your criminal history to your therapist...

Maybe one day, we can share our criminal histories with each other. I am something of a therapist myself, you will notice @Crazy Diamond routinely opens up and tells me about his various mental illness constantly without me even asking as if I am his Therapist. I might as well be one at this point

Well, the prelims were good

confessing your criminal history to your therapist...
Nervous? They have to sit there and take it and react professionally. It's basically a pass to do the psych equivalent of a Louis CK.

Nobody is unbiased about Mcgregor. He changed the ufc for good.

He definitely gave it the shot in the arm it needed. I think I read in this fight lead up that he had headlined 5 of the top 6 best selling UFC cards.

Maybe one day, we can share our criminal histories with each other. I am something of a therapist myself, you will notice @Crazy Diamond routinely opens up and tells me about his various mental illness constantly without me even asking as if I am his Therapist. I might as well be one at this point
Maybe one day I will fly over to Canada and we can look at each other like this for hours

tenor.gif

Nervous? They have to sit there and take it and react professionally. It's basically a pass to do the psych equivalent of a Louis CK.
Well some people feel guilty and ashamed about holding old ladies’ dogs for ransom, and sending them back with a swastika shaven in their fur

Maybe one day I will fly over to Canada and we can look at each other like this for hours

tenor.gif

lmao wtf is this a Bill Murray Trudeau face transformation?

I'm still disappointed that ended so quickly

This is what it's like being a woman isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back