War Room Lounge v84: RationalPoster said something nice (maybe) about Ruprecht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Can you imagine the Twitter screeching if that show were still around today?

thumb_how-dare-you-say-that-to-myface-well-id-say-it-42174333.png

some of the best fat jokes ever made

<36>

Half the people I know that have a bachelors were on academic probation their first year lol.

mine was worst then academic probation...

"If you’re doing your best I’m not mad"

silence from me on the other end of the phone......

R.I.P. James Russler
ShortPastelGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

Gone too soon.
These mods ain't shit!

I wish the dems would put less effort in trying to be clever and ask less open ended questions

For Trump?

For the Dems?

For Democracy?

First and foremost for democracy.

We all know what happened. We all know that Trump, with the intimate knowledge of numerous members of his administration, tried to extralegally extort a foreign government into opening a sham investigation using congressionally allocated funds. We know he could have used legal channels such as his State department and Justice Department, but didn't because it was never a serious concern of corruption.

Worse, all the House and Senate Republicans know this as well and they're openly, in plain sight lying and obfuscating, showing that NO MATTER WHAT Republicans will never choose truth over partisanship, no matter the damage to the country.

Yeah the really crazy part is the abuse of office has already been admitted. We all know what happened here, but we're still playing a bizarre game where if it can somehow be argued that a human could possibly interpret the truth as something different, then there should be no consequences for the president.

What a time to be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back