War Room Lounge v84: RationalPoster said something nice (maybe) about Ruprecht

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who is not a big fan of disney I can say, it is well worth the cost of subscription. Even better value than the wwe network.
Thanks. I have Hulu already so I know there’s like a package deal I can do that gets Disney and ESPN both. ESPN sucks but they broadcast games I might want to watch (Bowl games and MNF) so I might take a look

g1oqsv9p7rz31.jpg

I love Tom Morello so much.

I still crack up about this.

A bloke by the name of davez67 wrote to Tom, saying: "Another successful musician instantly becomes a political expert."

Morello wasn't shy in his clap back, writing: "One does not have to be an honours grad in political science from Harvard University to recognise the unethical and inhumane nature of this administration but well, I happen to be an honours grad in political science from Harvard University so I can confirm that for you."

Is Disney+ worth it?

I kinda want it to watch The Mandalorian but past that or the old Marvel cartoons I can't think of much Disney stuff I would watch.
Aren't you a bit of a Marvel Universe fan?
How do you feel about never seeing another Marvel property again without sucking that particularly revolting corporate teat?

How do you feel about never seeing another Marvel property again without sucking that particularly revolting corporate teat?
See I am... but the movies from the universe that I like I won on BluRay... and the Disney+ shows like the Loki one aren't starting till 2021 and my favorite Marvel show was Daredevil and Punisher and both of those while Marvel properties are Netflix produced and on Netflix....

Part of me wants to not do it cause of China bootlicking that Disney does but if I limited my purchases and viewing for that I'd be rewatching The Wire, Generation Kill, and Band of Brothers and that's it till I die.

but baby Yoda tho

Thanks. I have Hulu already so I know there’s like a package deal I can do that gets Disney and ESPN both. ESPN sucks but they broadcast games I might want to watch (Bowl games and MNF) so I might take a look

It’s worth it for the Mandalorian alone.

hespect

I needed something edgy like Married With Children or something absurdist like Seinfeld. But in its own wheelhouse ELR was great and the cast/tone combo was just right.
Recognizing that Peggy Bundy was the voice behind Leela from Futurama got me to start watching that show, her legs got me to keep coming back.

Recognizing that Peggy Bundy was the voice behind Leela from Futurama got me to start watching that show, her legs got me to keep coming back.
the ultimate MILF, loved the show too watched every day as a kid

but baby Yoda tho
There was a great meme of Baby Yoda presumably looking up at the Mandalorian character Pascal plays and the caption read:
"The one night stand's kids face when they see me stealing their Lunchables"

the ultimate MILF, loved the show too watched every day as a kid

Damn. Can you imagine the Twitter screeching if that show were still around today?

thumb_how-dare-you-say-that-to-myface-well-id-say-it-42174333.png

@Higus

The memes for the Baby Yoda and the Mandalorian stating weapons are his religion have been great:
everyone-shut-up-and-look-at-these-baby-yoda-memes-15-adorable-pics-3.jpg

Baby+yoda_526d88_7404113.jpg

Is Disney+ worth it?

I kinda want it to watch The Mandalorian but past that or the old Marvel cartoons I can't think of much Disney stuff I would watch.

I only have it because it's free if you have a Verizon unlimited plan (thanks mom and dad still having me on an added line. So much cheaper).

Just pirate Mandalorian. Don't bother with the full Disney +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back