War Room Lounge v82: I have watched alcohol ruin many people. Thanks for your interest Mr. Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll give you aluminum, it does kind of sound better and it rolls off the tongue easier

but you just forfeited the i from titanium

The new season of Silicon Valley is absolutely fantastic. So sad it's coming to an end.

I thought the last one was kind of a miss. The one before that (the "kicked her in the pussy" one) was great. The small-venue one was also not great.

Was that the LGBT one?

Because maybe aside from the Smollett bit it was dog poo.

I know I’m Canadian but I had to adapt to simpler easier spelling so my US brethren could understand me when I moved down here.

It just seems weird though, either you keep it running at whole full steam, if you can, or eventually you board the whole thing up of you have no bidness. Not having capacity when you need it is a bitch but no one can afford to have empty buildings or hope that people just wait around for old jobs back on a temporary basis, at least longer term.

Anyway good luck with your shit, you seem like a smart enough guy, so I am sure you’ll land feet first.
I think you missed the part where I already got while the gettin' was good. I opened my own business so I'm doing great. It's the other folks there and the general shittyness of publicly traded companies I worry about. The one and only priority is share holder return. Nothing else matters. Consequently, they don't value loyalty or experience. Replacements are a dime a dozen. Experienced people just means more cost, even when compared to the cost of fixing fuckups by inexperienced people (or so the bean counters tell them, anyway.)

Chappelle's latest on there was excellent. Can always count on him to bring some fresh takes, and he's one of the very few who makes me cackle out loud while watching at home.

watching all this other shit just makes me appreciate him more.

the stuff i'm seeing, its not even that i don't like the jokes, its that no one should have ever let you think this was amusing in the first place. both the performance, and the persona. ugh.

Heard any good jokes lately?
The last good one I heard was a few minutes ago when some guy mentioned Dave’s last bit wasn’t well done.

For a guy with a clown av, you don't seem to have comedic sensibilities.

We know you can sword swallow. Can you juggle balls as well?

All this because I pointed out jack doesn’t like the latest Dave Chappell special? I can do a couple tricks with donuts but I’ll need a volunteer...

Imo 99.1% of standup is terrible. I'm still scarred from going to an amateur set a couple months ago. Threw out my damn back cringing in embarrassment for the performers.
I was going to post this. Stand-up comedy is not something I enjoy watching, in general. If you're feeling really masochistic you should go to an amateur improv night! Bring a cyanide pill to make it go quicker.

Gimmick showing again. Doesn’t like the latest Dave Chappell because it attacks liberal culture.
If it's a gimmick, why would you respond? Your gimmick is being friends on sherdog with people you obviously don't have any respect for (Trump supporter) but you don't hear me complaining.

Captain Pedantic is giving this one a pass--no general agreement on what is acceptable because of regional variation.
tenor.gif

All this because I pointed out jack doesn’t like the latest Dave Chappell special? I can do a couple tricks with donuts but I’ll need a volunteer...
I was jabbing your sense of humor, which seems to be limited to donut jokes today. You getting kickbacks from Tim Hortons or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back