War Room Lounge v82: I have watched alcohol ruin many people. Thanks for your interest Mr. Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit off-key here, but does anybody else hear the chorus of Peter Cetera's "Glory of Love" and giggle because you imagine somebody singing that in an interview for a clerkship?

Probably just me.

That is happening today, the hearing started yesterday

There was a lot of talk about it yesterday in that thread. The usual robust discussion and exchange of competing ideas discussed with respect and an eye towards finding common ground... ;)

Last edited:
Here's you:
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/156293763/

You again:
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/156293873/

Here's me checking you:
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/156293901/

And here was the finisher:
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/156294367/

"Making shit up"
{<jordan}

And player, I make more money in a week than you make in a year lmao. How poor you gotta be to think that a couple of bands are enough to sway the financially secure?

Boyyyyyyy, you're illin. Seek help.

Lol. That is me talking to you, dumb ass.

Lol at now trying to act like a gangsta

Bottom line, you acted hard and were punked. I mean fucking punked.

You gripping that pistol tight? You sweating? Looking over your shoulder? Dont be capping a family member or buddy by mistake.

Lol. That is me talking to you, dumb ass.

Lol at now trying to act like a gangsta

Bottom line, you acted hard and were punked. I mean fucking punked.

You gripping that pistol tight? You sweating? Looking over your shoulder? Dont be capping a family member or buddy by mistake.

>"I was talking to you"

>Never quoted me

{<jordan}

Girl, bye. Be more shook.

For the record, I agree with you that, in my experience in caring for disabled persons and using simple inductive reasoning, taller persons have more difficulty with falling/balance as their bodies degenerate. And I think that @Jack V Savage was being needlessly pedantic and punching down a bit in arguing with you.

However, you invalidated any possible sympathy by lowly taunting a poster for their weight. Your ability to piss away potential good will is Clinton-esque.
For the record, I agree with you that, in my experience in caring for disabled persons and using simple inductive reasoning, taller persons have more difficulty with falling/balance as their bodies degenerate. And I think that @Jack V Savage was being needlessly pedantic and punching down a bit in arguing with you.

However, you invalidated any possible sympathy by lowly taunting a poster for their weight. Your ability to piss away potential good will is Clinton-esque.

You are absolutely right. And I apologized for doing that. And I believe we buried the hatchet.

You are also correct about disabled/end of life. My wife's grandfather was shorter and had none of the same balance issues. His problem was his ticket

The amount of drugs they were both on was mind boggling. We try to hard to keep people alive imo. I will take quality of life over being kept alive to essentially suffer

@Gregolian Have you tried 3D energy drinks? They're zero-sugar and only 15 calories but taste like they're an ordinary (and high quality) energy drink, imo. No aspartame taste at all.

Since only drinking low-cal energy drinks, I've cut down from 205 to 185. Still fifty pounds above my high school competition weight, but nothing to scoff at.

I just think with no testimony today and the school shooting. No one is talking about it
gotcha. I was asking last night expecting there to have been an ongoing thread from that morning; hard to believe there wasn't a a PBP thread on a historical event like this.

So, they say this school shooter was very popular, was on the track team and had many friends

Jesus, what is going on with these kids

So, they say this school shooter was very popular, was on the track team and had many friends

Jesus, what is going on with these kids
I heard he was Asian. Was he into CrossFit perchance?

@Kafir-kun @Anung Un Rama @BarryDillon

Friendly reminder of why, if/when it comes down to Warren/Biden/Buttigieg, it is a moral imperative to support Warren. She may be entirely silent on or disinterested by foreign policy, but at least she's not actively beholden to Israeli interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back