War Room Lounge v82: I have watched alcohol ruin many people. Thanks for your interest Mr. Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s dumb as shit but that first non-rent check after paying off my truck I’m sure I’ll end up buying some stupid expensive adult beverage bottle

@senri can advise regarding the fitting red wine to enjoy Breaking Bad best.

I wish my last pizza was this cheesy and gooey.

It's okay Mr. Fawlty there will be plenty of opportunities for you to ingest lubricating clumps of organic material deep inside you. It is good for the glistening of the flesh. I always want what's best for you....

It's okay Mr. Fawlty there will be plenty of opportunities for you to ingest lubricating clumps of organic material deep inside you. It is good for the glistening of the flesh. I always want what's best for you....

Would you say a fresh box of donuts is on his horizon?!

giphy.gif

I want to know why I didn't think of, "Banana Republican". It's gold, dammit.

Most sites use Google ad hosting services, which theme ads based around user data

So if you're getting ED ads, it's because your Google search history and social media usage indicate to their algorithm you may have ED.

Most sites use Google ad hosting services, which theme ads based around user data

So if you're getting ED ads, it's because your Google search history and social media usage indicate to their algorithm you may have ED.
<{hfved}>

Good smell good taste good buzz and a well behaved plant that keeps to its space

In extraordinary minimalist answer that reverberates the nuance of your dendrites. It is almost as if I can sense the efficient synapses explode as the creation of poetry secretes from your amazing cortex. The seeds of your genesis unlocks itself with every waking breath becoming evermore apparent to all of us. It elucidates the beauty incubated within your organic existence...

What does your search history have to gets you the "...but I'm a dad and I love gadgets" commercial on YT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back