War Room Lounge v72: Nope

What are the chances we've been visited by intelligent space aliens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all agree that my Ukraine thread is a thing of beauty

My impression from the few pages I've seen...

What @SBJJ thinks he looks like
giphy.gif

What he actually looks like:
tenor.gif

tumblr_nhmfrbdVH91qh59n0o1_500.gif

me trying to entertain my girlfriend's siblings

One is the subject of a viral video that has been viewed several million times and the other is not.
@Jack V Savage

And you two actually think this is a good reason to highlight the "n-word" story on the front page? The opposite is true. A press with integrity would promote stories that aren't getting as much attention but are much more severe in nature.

Thank you to @Richmma80 for some hilarious pics in his Mayberry thread

EDIT: Notice that these shirts are all in XXXL?
yu33rZz.jpg

lureheW.jpg

OsbR8ad.png

YxKT0qu.jpg

The "Israelis love Jesus unlike dem dirty Muslims" one is good (@Kafir-kun), but my favorite by far is this one:
geyrJed.jpg

"Sorry ladies, I'm off the market bc I'm taking a huge shit rn."

Although it backfired hilariously, it started off with good intentions.

What backfired?

The tu quoque distraction that's being attempted is a little bit embarrassing tbh. Trump needs to be impeached unless you want your political system to be broken permanently.

If there is some collateral damage re Biden, then good. Two different topics.

@Jack V Savage

And you two actually think this is a good reason to highlight the "n-word" story on the front page? The opposite is true. A press with integrity would promote stories that aren't getting as much attention but are much more severe in nature.

I think in a capitalist society the press is only obligated to report what they think will make them the most money.

@Jack V Savage

Just took a look. The algorithm placed it high under a "most-viewed" category. It doesn't mean that the outlet is promoting it, only that the story has become viral.

Thank you to @Richmma80 for some hilarious pics in his Mayberry thread

EDIT: Notice that these shirts are all in XXXL?
yu33rZz.jpg

lureheW.jpg

OsbR8ad.png

YxKT0qu.jpg

The "Israelis love Jesus unlike dem dirty Muslims" one is good (@Kafir-kun), but my favorite by far is this one:
geyrJed.jpg

"Sorry ladies, I'm off the market bc I'm taking a huge shit rn."

What's wrong, snowflake? Feeling triggered?

I think in a capitalist society the press is only obligated to report what they think will make them the most money.
Yes. Also, in a free society with enlightenment values, rational people like you are encouraged to criticize press outlets which sacrifice quality for profit.

Just took a look. The algorithm placed it high under a "most-viewed" category. It doesn't mean that the outlet is promoting it, only that the story has become viral.
No, I found it on the front page under "Morning Mix", not "most-viewed":

The Washington Post's Morning Mix blog covers stories from all over the nation and world.

Do you believe this, Mr. 2? If so, why?

Life elsewhere in the galaxy is a near certainty.

Could even find simple life hiding under the ice of Europa.

But advanced civilizations solving the light barrier enabling interstellar travel?

Nah.

Give me the cliffs please

The White House and the Attorney General attempted to block a complaint deemed legitimate by the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community that they themselves were subjects of from reaching Congress... and it looks really bad for them.

Now Trump bots are just trying to deflect and cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back