War Room Lounge v53: Short Notice

How do you sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R kelly thread off to a great start

Mr. MikeMcMann, that is not what I wrote. Good day to you, Mr. MikeMcMann.
What you wrote was wrong and ignorant and proven so by me.

But I will let you back away from it now since it clear you want to and take this as an admission that you accept there is a correlation between a lack of Social Services and some kids not breaking the cycle and falling into crime and other problems.

Your prior position that there was no correlation was simply ignorant and silly and proven so.

Again, you misunderstood. I referenced the ineffectiveness of more "education" spending in preventing incidents like the 60-kid mob raid of the Walgreens. I did not argue that this spending is completely useless or that we shouldn't increase "education" spending for other reasons.
The idea is a happier kid is probably less likely to go around vandalizing and stealing. I'm not sure we can shame parents into becoming better role models, but we can easily attract better teachers and improve quality of life for kids through higher pay and modern, well appointed facilities. Let's make the other elements of infrastructure and health care a priority, too, while we're at it.

Not like in the good old days. These days the MSM glorifies single mothers. That stuff is mostly toxic and it worsens the problem.
Being a single mother sucks, nobody is watching msm and coming away thinking it looks like a cushy gig, so I'm not sure what you're talking about here. If you mean the media tries to send a message that single moms have it rough and need the support of the community then, sure, that happens and that's a good thing.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/11/weather/new-orleans-flooding-trnd/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Decided not to evacuate. I have enough liquor, water, weed, and food to last me about a week.

The US Army Corps of Engineers has insisted that it does not expect overtopping of the city's levees under the forecast conditions and said Thursday that it is "extremely confident in the integrity of the system."

Best of luck sherbro, and engineers actually he correct this time. I was down in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina doing some cleanup. Wow was that eye opening.

I also like to think you listed the supplies there in order of importance, and I would have to agree.

Acosta resigns

This record for most cabinet resignations will never be broken. Is there an official count anywhere?

Is TCK saying R Kelly is a victim of a witch hunt?

That was one of the most baffling things I saw. His witch hunt quip I thought was a joke at first, and then he gave a multi paragraph response on how the deep state just has it out for R Kelly.

Wasn't tck part of the Ripskater patrol for a while? Now when I see him post about religion, is that Christians are actually Satanists.

I'd say off the deep end, but I didn't realize quite how deep the pool was.

@Sketch 's retort was great

If this is a witch hunt then R kelly is riding around on a broomstick and making potions in front of a cauldron.

That was one of the most baffling things I saw. His witch hunt quip I thought was a joke at first, and then he gave a multi paragraph response on how the deep state just has it out for R Kelly.

Wasn't tck part of the Ripskater patrol for a while? Now when I see him post about religion, is that Christians are actually Satanists.

I'd say off the deep end, but I didn't realize quite how deep the pool was.
I feel like it's akin to a wrestler getting a new gimmick and the new gimmick doesn't fit them. TCK was a RipSkater patrol guy and used to use like Bible verses and shit as argument.

I don't get it.

You guys must be mixed or something. TCK was saying stuff like "Hillary is literally a demon" and "Hitler was right" more than a year ago.

He's been past the deep end for a while now.

I'll say something though, describing someone as a "mentally slow, stunted, pansexual, depraved freakazoid" is an awsome burn.

You guys must be mixed or something. TCK was saying stuff like "Hillary is literally a demon" and "Hitler was right" more than a year ago.

He's been past the deep end for a while now.

He's sort of moved in the opposite of @IDL. Started as a standard Limbaugh fan type (defended Bush, talked about how the GOP had so many great candidates in 2012, etc.), and has become increasingly strange and less overtly political.

He's sort of moved in the opposite of @IDL. Started as a standard Limbaugh fan type (defended Bush, talked about how the GOP had so many great candidates in 2012, etc.), and has become increasingly strange and less overtly political.

do you remember the good ole days when we would debate on and on about gay marriage?

specifically, how he would argue against it, and then...and then...say he was pro gay marriage?

that being said, I like this new version of TCK. certainly more interesting.

Yes, I also think (I'm really reading between the lines here) that he's implying because R. Kelly is functionally retarded and has the mental and emotional capacities of a child, he's the victim here. Those vicious underage girls are exploiting a retard to get Hollywood succes.

A pair of sons of a murdered mom jumped the convicted killer at his sentencing

Why couldn't these cops be the doughnut eater type? The brothers are gonna have 30 days in jail for contempt which I get, just wish there could have been a.better beat down given before cops got control of the situation. Red shirt got a few good licks in before he got tased.

@Gregolian, how often do attempts like this get made in a courtroom?

A pair of sons of a murdered mom jumped the convicted killer at his sentencing

Why couldn't these cops be the doughnut eater type? The brothers are gonna have 30 days in jail for contempt which I get, just wish there could have been a.better beat down given before cops got control of the situation. Red shirt got a few good licks in before he got tased.

@Gregolian, how often do attempts like this get made in a courtroom?

I never saw it in 4.5 years of being an in Court clerk.

I've seen screaming and yelling back and forth in the Clerk's Office between two parties in a contentious divorce that has children involved. I've seen victim families outright say during sentencing the defendant should be tortured cause of what they did and stuff like that, never seen a physical altercation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back