Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V29: Unsanctioned street threadmaking, Colosseum style (now with preferred spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they are - litrully - my favorite urban animal. I used to feed them at my old apartment. They'd just waddle right up and take their snacks.

Ah, the animal whisperer back at it again. I don't believe you, I bet the possums would arch their backs at you and snarl.

I might be having to look for places to rent in Seattle... fffffuuuuuuu
Ouch dude

I'd rather live in fucking Olympia and have to make a 2 hour drive to work every day, than live in Seattle

Ouch dude

I'd rather live in fucking Olympia and have to make a 2 hour drive to work every day, than live in Seattle
I'd do that if I had a smaller vehicle.

An F150 trying to find parking in downtown Seattle near the Courthouse buildings? Good luck.

Ah, the animal whisperer back at it again. I don't believe you, I bet the possums would arch their backs at you and snarl.

this whole 'i hate you/but please look at me' thing you have with Trotsky, Jack, and Fawlty is getting more than a little pathetic.

I'm half tempted to find an extended stay hotel/motel to stay at for the first 2-3 months and wait for all the college kids to start leaving and take over those leases.

I'll probably hate my neighbors and the noise they make but it probably will be less expensive.

Also, hopefully I get interviewed for one of the other 2 jobs of the 3 I applied for.

1 I am being interviewed for pays like 24.84 an hour to be a Muni Court Clerk. I applied to be the supervisor/administrator for King County District Court which pays like $70k a year starting (hail mary application essentially) and then a Pierce County clerk job that pays like $25.78 but for $1100 a month I could get a 650sq ft studio with in unit W/D and only be like 2-3 block walk from work.
Yeah, sometimes a housekeeping unit is the way to go until you see how things pan out but it's a problem finding a place for all your stuff.

Yeah, sometimes a housekeeping unit is the way to go until you see how things pan out but it's a problem finding a place for all your stuff.
Worst comes to worse... I could store it at my folks place like 2 hours away.

Will suck once I find my own spot to get it down to me but still better than paying for some mini-storage that has the potential to get broken into.

this whole 'i hate you/but please look at me' thing you have with Trotsky, Jack, and Fawlty is getting more than a little pathetic.
They all have me on ignore, how could I get them to look at me?

What a shitlord.

Also, anyone ever wonder if certain posters... like the dude that started the Jew thread this morning... are mod alts to ban bait people?

A lot of threads are dumped to avoid getting posters in trouble or banned. We do not try to get posters banned.

A lot of threads are dumped to avoid getting posters in trouble or banned. We do not try to get posters banned.

Is that why my thread was just dumped?

Ouch dude

Is Tacoma just as expensive?

I'd do that if I had a smaller vehicle.

An F150 trying to find parking in downtown Seattle near the Courthouse buildings? Good luck.

What about cane toads? Aren't they the worse scourge of them all?

Man, people sure know how to fuck up a good thing.

They are certainly a threat to any species that would eat them, like goannas, quolls, king brown snakes and skinks, and they do habitat damage and compete for food. They train quolls not to eat them by throwing out cane toad meat sausages laced with a chemical which induces nausea. Cane toads aren't anywhere near as widespread (feral cats cover something like 99.8% of Australia) or lethal as feral cats despite being much more numerous (each feral cat makes 5-30 kills per day. Estimates of their numbers range broadly, 6 million seems a conservative estimate, with some estimates as high as 23 million). Cane toads might be worse than feral cats in the Northern Terroritory or Queensland, but not Australia as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back