Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V29: Unsanctioned street threadmaking, Colosseum style (now with preferred spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Join Ant Burgos and Jason Walker every Saturday night as they beat the holy shit out of some poor street person!

Until then, check out Trotsky holding his ground against a turboaggressive Trump Troll:

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

"
Lewis Carroll

"
Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...duels to the death!
― Count Chocula

Can we get which mod made that note so we can refer back? I don't see it anywhere. I'll sticky this for now

Can we get which mod made that note so we can refer back? I don't see it anywhere. I'll sticky this for now
Don't remember, but it was likely Lead or Rup. Thanks for the sticky.

an entire street fighting forum, pretty stupid.

Loved the jabberwocky as a kid.

Until then, check out Trotsky holding his ground against a turboaggressive Trump Troll:

So Trotsky is a manlet confirmed?

I'm on the ''everyone shorter than me is a manlet, and everyone taller is a freak'' scale.
Me too. I'm 6' even. Just enough above average to feel like I have an edge without feeling I'm supposed to be good at basketball... lol

Me too. I'm 6' even. Just enough above average to feel like I have an edge without feeling I'm supposed to be good at basketball... lol
You are also the perfect height for a very interesting party game. Tell people you are 5'10.

Watch the manlets explode with rage. All of a sudden a guy who is 5'8 is now 5'6 etc.

You are also the perfect height for a very interesting party game. Tell people you are 5'10.

Watch the manlets explode with rage. All of a sudden a guy who is 5'8 is now 5'6 etc.

This is actually genius. It happened to me by accident at a party, but in reverse. Some guy was really stretching things by claiming that he was 6'5. He was probably 6'2, which makes the lie bizarre. You've escaped manletdom by most people's standards! Why lie? He asked me how tall I was and I said 6'3. He wasn't having it. Everyone decided that I was 6'6 for the rest of the night just to maintain the lie.

Lol at how heavily the mods are deleting right leaning comments in leftist fan-fiction threads as of late.

When will people learn, even a standing army cannot stop an idea whose time has come.

This is actually genius. It happened to me by accident at a party, but in reverse. Some guy was really stretching things by claiming that he was 6'5. He was probably 6'2, which makes the lie bizarre. You've escaped manletdom by most people's standards! Why lie? He asked me how tall I was and I said 6'3. He wasn't having it. Everyone decided that I was 6'6 for the rest of the night just to maintain the lie.

It's a really touchy subject. But it's also extremely effective. Women will help as well, as they don't gauge height well. If you're six foot plus try it sometime, the women will side with you and the manlets will lose their minds.

Lol at how heavily the mods are deleting right leaning comments in leftist fan-fiction threads as of late.

When will people learn, even a standing army cannot stop an idea whose time has come.
{<jimmies}

Maybe right-leaning posters should learn to actually put thought into posts instead of regurgitating "orange man," "this is it," and generic deflections.

The idea that the moderators here are left-biased when almost every one of the shit posters here is right-wing is so ludicrous that only the most simple of minds could believe it.

Maybe right-leaning posters should learn to actually put thought into posts instead of regurgitating "orange man," "this is it," and generic deflections.
Leftists like you don't like seeing such phrases on the internet because you know it describes the left so perfectly. "Orange Man Bad" perfectly describes the level of low resolution thinking that many opposed to President Trump currently possess. "This is it" perfectly describes the Democrats and leftists propensity for counting their chickens before they hatch.

These are merely reflections of reality. It's not our fault the left doesn't like its own reflection.

The idea that the moderators here are left-biased when almost every one of the shit posters here is right-wing is so ludicrous that only the most simple of minds could believe it.
<DontBelieve1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back