Social War Room Lounge V219: A tomato deserves respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got sick and tired of people getting us mixed up, so I kicked him out.
Footage of lead getting kicked out of the booth
tenor.gif

@Limbo Pete

Have you been watching those commercials for Abu Dhabi during the fights lately?

Someone needs to tell their marketing department that showing a bunch of white people partying with headdresses on isn't a.good look.

@Limbo Pete

Have you been watching those commercials for Abu Dhabi during the fights lately?

Someone needs to tell their marketing department that showing a bunch of white people partying with headdresses on isn't a.good look.
I haven't seen any of those, but it certainly sounds like something that would cause me to turn the tv/stream off right away lol

Bunch of posts of people mocking the idea that Trump wouldn't accept the election results.

Ha, yeah. I recall Heretic being the worst about that, since he was condescending about how liberals were hysterical with "conspiracy theories" about what it was painfully obvious Trump would always do if he lost.

@Limbo Pete

Pretty sure Abu Dhabi and Dubai both have.. ya know.. sex slaves and regular slaves so... doubt they give a shit.

Rough day yesterday, packers boy. How ya doing? My buddy wanted to kick my ass, haha. I wasn’t gloating at all, I think that made him even angrier.
If Pettine isn't fired you might see a story about someone from the Utah area being brough up on Murder 1 charges in GB just saying.

King better not get resigned.

And I don't want to hear shit about Brady winning that game. When you go 1-1 in TD/INT ratio you didn't win that fucking game, the other team lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back