• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge V195: Cleaning your room while high on pills with your pet lobster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me on the Doll where Phil Collins touched you.
In his heart.

That album rocks and changed my life for the better when I heard it as a wee punkling
Hate yer state still goes so fucking hard, even after all these years.

I agree it was a good album

But how many times has it been re released now ?

Streetlight is like shogun rua or tool. I don't dislike the band near as much as the fanbase.

I haven't seem them dudes in a while now but I know they can bring it.
Well.. The initial Catch 22 release, then the Streetlight rerelease, then the Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution release had some songs from it, oh and Toh Kay......

tenor.gif

Fuck ed for leaving for dallas and chelios, that traitorous jerks.

I can't hate on chelios he always had my respect even when he played for the wrong team. But fuck Eddie the eagle right in the ear. Was like that song stan where we waited in the cold and he just said no. He's lucky my mama didn't snatch out his eyeball.

@Falsedawn @Gregolian

I have an anime confession to make. As a kid I loved DBZ like a lot of kids from that era. I loved it so much that I would always tune in about five or so minutes early so as not to miss. The show right before was Sailor Moon so I'd always catch the tail end of it, usually a big dramatic fight scene with the monster of the week. After seeing it like one or two times I totally had a kid crush on Sailor Moon and I even thought Tuxedo Mask was kinda cool and of course the transformation sequences were awesome but I never had the guts to watch it because I was afraid of what my brothers would say since its clearly a girl show. I regret that now, feels like it would've been a fun show to watch at the time. Definitely a regret I'll carry to my grave.

I only mention this now because Google searching for "anime weed" brings up many great Sailor Moon gifs
e9327c65e6df6acf800bf38b94f9cd0f.gif

2a2.gif

tumblr_p7ifqrW3Go1wn2b96o1_400.gifv

1544062835086_1494460507250.gif

Why not just watch it now?

In his heart.

Hate yer state still goes so fucking hard, even after all these years.

Well.. The initial Catch 22 release, then the Streetlight rerelease, then the Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution release had some songs from it, oh and Toh Kay......

tenor.gif

I still like the whole album and I'm gonna go to my grave thinking that the victim was 10 times the band leftover crack was and nothing stza has done has ever come close to the awesome of no gods no managers except maybe his acoustic stuff which I have always really liked. One dead cop with harmonica is a work of art.

Choking victim is one of those bands where the second I heard em i was hooked and I tried to pass the love on to every punk ska and hardcore kid I encountered

God I loved that time in my life. I was all about trying to know everyband there was to know and building the perfect magic deck and trying to share those loves with the future Mrs gutter.

I still like the whole album and I'm gonna go to my grave thinking that the victim was 10 times the band leftover crack was and nothing stza has done has ever come close to the awesome of no gods no managers except maybe his acoustic stuff which I have always really liked. One dead cop with harmonica is a work of art.

Choking victim is one of those bands where the second I heard em i was hooked and I tried to pass the love on to every punk ska and hardcore kid I encountered

God I loved that time in my life. I was all about trying to know everyband there was to know and building the perfect magic deck and trying to share those loves with the future Mrs gutter.
It really aged well. The quality is better than Mediocre Generica, but Fuck World Trade is one of the best punk albums ever written imo.

Do you fuck with Days N Daze at all? Might be up your alley if you like the acoustic stuff. I saw them live a few years back and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen.

It really aged well. The quality is better than Mediocre Generica, but Fuck World Trade is one of the best punk albums ever written imo.

Sadly I'm outta likes to give.

I don't disagree that fuck world trade isn't also a classic. Leftover crack was a great band don't get me wrong im not hating its just that choking victim for me was the right band at just the right time that made them almost magical to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back