War Room Lounge v187: What is Rest in Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baklava is so fucking good. It's a world treasure. But whenever I eat baklava I end up eating one too many and I can practically feel myself getting diabetes. That syrup is weapons grade sugar.
yep, but what a way to go..

That feeling when two strangers turn up in your living room to fight

Freshman year of college, I had a friend that we’d get into fights often. Nothing hostile but we both did either wrestling, grappling or boxing before coming to college. At one point, we though it would be funny to do that in a different dorm. So we go there and this one guy comes out and sees us and his face went to utter confusion to complete angry. He called other people out into the hall and after I got a takedown, he grabbed a belt and beat it over my back. It was the most random response to seeing two strangers fighting to just join in and grab a weapon too. It all ended well though. We hung out with that hall often after that and the original connection was some stupid event like that.

Holy shit. Imagine betting $27,000 on Donald Trump. The guy who stares at eclipses and shits standing up.

The only time youd ever bet 27 grand on Trump is if you bet that you’d do some type of work for him and he’d stiff you and not pay your for your work when it was finished.

That’s a solid 27k bet to make.

Are there any dancers in the lounge? How do you dance sensually without it looking silly? How much eye contact is too much eye contact?

e828173e1648c4d7f1ba0dfb62bbd5d6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back