War Room Lounge v187: What is Rest in Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can't be real lmao

lp9xksw2mzx51.png

Incumpent

Considering you don’t have to leave the house, drive to the store, walk around and line up it’s worth it.

I have a supermarket right across the street from me. And they have delicious pastries. It's a good thing I kept my fat pants.

I have a supermarket right across the street from me. And they have delicious pastries. It's a good thing I kept my fat pants.

What kind of pastries are we talking? And I always forgot you are a sexy European man, you guys actually have great pastries I bet. N/A is lacking.

What kind of pastries are we talking? And I always forgot you are a sexy European man, you guys actually have great pastries I bet. N/A is lacking.

Pain au chocolat, playa.

My favourite actually finnish pastry is dallaspulla.

dallaspulla.jpg.webp

It's a vanilla custard pastry.

baklava is manna from heaven..
baklava-vertical-640.jpg

Baklava is so fucking good. It's a world treasure. But whenever I eat baklava I end up eating one too many and I can practically feel myself getting diabetes. That syrup is weapons grade sugar.

Baklava is so fucking good. It's a world treasure. But whenever I eat baklava I end up eating one too many and I can practically feel myself getting diabetes. That syrup is weapons grade sugar.

But Baklava in front of me and I can't stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back