War Room Lounge v187: What is Rest in Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @Anung Un Rama for sharing news of Alex Trebek's death in the form of a question.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

giphy.gif

Just a little move I've been practicing at home.

So has anyone found some good new political a capella groups?

Are there any dancers in the lounge? How do you dance sensually without it looking silly? How much eye contact is too much eye contact?

Are there any dancers in the lounge? How do you dance sensually without it looking silly? How much eye contact is too much eye contact?

Place a Bratwurst down your pants and then thrust your hips forcefully into the woman on the dance floor

Got my Rona results back and it's positive. Yesterday I had a fever and was really fog headed but I feel fine today so I'm guessing I'm over the worst of it.

How many days since probable infection? Mostly worst part is around Day 8.

I wish you all the best. Are you the only positive?

Got my Rona results back and it's positive. Yesterday I had a fever and was really fog headed but I feel fine today so I'm guessing I'm over the worst of it.

Hope you have an easy go

The numbers are getting crazy though

Lol, there were several people that displayed little to no interest in dialogue and just added bad energy.

And I'm still on dubbs.

So waste of time and energy...

If it kept you from being possibly baited into a ban then I guess it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back