War Room Lounge v187: What is Rest in Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many days since probable infection? Mostly worst part is around Day 8.

I wish you all the best. Are you the only positive?

I was exposed last Sunday so I'm right around that timeline, the wife tested negative.

If anyone wants some entertainment today, I just absolutely fucking owned @Jballer today. The idiot claims that I'm lying where I live (which is fucking stupid to begin with). So I quietly just provided some amazing proof he's an idiot and now I"m just awaiting what he has to say!!!

Plus @irish_thug has even said that jballers assumption was incorrect.

So enjoy!!

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162539452/

giphy.gif

If anyone wants some entertainment today, I just absolutely fucking owned @Jballer today. The idiot claims that I'm lying where I live (which is fucking stupid to begin with). So I quietly just provided some amazing proof he's an idiot and now I"m just awaiting what he has to say!!!

So enjoy!!

“Please give me likes, please guys”

Also what I posted was completely accurate. A mod outed you as lying about being from Utah. Post as many walls of text as you like, the facts are the facts.

Last edited:
Got my Rona results back and it's positive. Yesterday I had a fever and was really fog headed but I feel fine today so I'm guessing I'm over the worst of it.

Any shortness of breath? Thinking I should get tested again on the odd chance my symptoms aren't just the usual asthma, anxiety and burnout all picking up at once.

Glad your case seems mild.

Any shortness of breath? Thinking I should get tested again on the odd chance my symptoms aren't just the usual asthma, anxiety and burnout all picking up at once.

Glad your case seems mild.

No shortness of breath so far.

Thanks

So enjoy!!

That doesn't sound entertaining for shit dude.

Wife negative? So any measures you are taking now?

I've been relegated to the main and middle bedrooms. She's got the back bedroom and the rest of the house.

And we signed up for Instacart for groceries.

“Please give me likes, please guys”

Also what I posted was completely accurate. A mod outed you as lying about being from Utah. Post as many walls of text as you like, the facts are the facts.

Poor you!!! I supplied evidence where I live and all you do is "nah nah nah not listening". I can't remember the last time I absolutely fucking owned someone as bad as you. If you weren't such a loser you might actually take this and learn a thing or two but I expect you'll act like Trump and try to fight a losing cause.

Poor poor Jballer.

Take the L like a man.

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

Poor you!!! I supplied evidence where I live and all you do is "nah nah nah not listening". I can't remember the last time I absolutely fucking owned someone as bad as you. If you weren't such a loser you might actually take this and learn a thing or two but I expect you'll act like Trump and try to fight a losing cause.

Poor poor Jballer.

Take the L like a man.

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>
Jesus man, you need to get a life. You’re way too invested in this forum. Also, I already told you to be a man and take your L in the other thread so you’re not even being original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back