War Room Lounge v181: Escaped self-cloning female mutant crayfish take over Belgian cemetery.

What else is our Belgian bud doing right now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Color blind people have no idea what's going on outside of New Hampshire...

Seriously who the fuck uses Red and Bruised Red in a color chart with only 4 fucking colors...

Bruised red... mother fuckers

Seriously who the fuck uses Red and Bruised Red in a color chart with only 4 fucking colors...

You guys should lockdown as much as possible

Ok, it's all green to me in that case
tenor.gif

Trump is gonna take Florida, Georgia, and Nevada.
Biden will win Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Arizona.

IMO.

@tonni I'm at work, it's dark and snowing out, and I'm feeling down.

Give me a pick me up, would ya.

My parents live in a county that was doing fine up until someone infected others at a church last month, which lead to two nursing homes getting infected. Now one of the worst in the state.

@tonni I'm at work, it's dark and snowing out, and I'm feeling down.

Give me a pick me up, would ya.
I actually could use one myself. I wish I could fly but only to slowly bounce down the stairs like a helium balloon. I bet I'd feel better.

I had a jumping spider in my appartement in spring and I didn't find her anymore, so I assumed she died but there's a bunch of tiny jumping spiders now, they're her babies. That kind of cheered me up. Let me look more.

I actually could use one myself. I wish I could fly but only to slowly bounce down the stairs like a helium balloon. I bet I'd feel better.

I had a jumping spider in my appartement in spring and I didn't find her anymore, so I assumed she died but there's a bunch of tiny jumping spiders now, they're her babies. That kind of cheered me up. Let me look more.

My apartment gets lots of house centipedes. They're harmless but they still freak me out when they scuttle across the floor unexpectedly. They're also extremely difficult to corral, especially without hurting them, but if I don't they're going to get eaten by my cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back