War Room Lounge v181: Escaped self-cloning female mutant crayfish take over Belgian cemetery.

What else is our Belgian bud doing right now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@tonni crayfish wellness check

@JDragon thank you for bringing awareness to this.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Now that is fear, I like it. The moment it hit 1000, the new thread was made instantaneously. Don't say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

122165240_1813286568824891_4586966578423830133_o.jpg

Super cool stuff. Anyone been watching the games today? Crazy day of football.

I wonder if you could bring yourself to admit that it's a lot better, morally, to vandalize a statue erected to the celebration of enslavement and treachery than it is to vandalize a city mural that calls for fair treatment of a minority. I think this is one of those questions that separates Libertarian nihilists from decent human beings.

I don’t have an attachment to confederate statues but like I said, I think the process of how to remove them matters. If we just allow rule breaking anytime we feel justified in doing so, it does much more long term damage than the boring avenue of going the legal route. Thats one of the main points of government. Are you proposing I’m a Libertarian nihilist for saying government should be used as the instrument of change? I don’t think that lacks priority in morals but just the way it should be handled.

I don’t have an attachment to confederate statues but like I said, I think the process of how to remove them matters. If we just allow rule breaking anytime we feel justified in doing so, it does much more long term damage than the boring avenue of going the legal route. Thats one of the main points of government. Are you proposing I’m a Libertarian nihilist for saying government should be used as the instrument of change? I don’t think that lacks priority in morals but just the way it should be handled.
I think I can justify the question like so:

Everybody who plays by the social contract lives as if government owns that function, that legal means of justice. It's equally not as if morality has no overlap into areas of civil disobedience. So, refusing the question by stating the rules of society without a wink and nod to civil disobedience is one strategy of not having to make that moral delineation, and is of course suspicious.

Cowboys are having 25 bad year's.

The division rule keeps the season alive though, right? Might not matter much since you then would need to beat playoff caliber teams. I really don’t know who the favorite to win this year should be outside of the chiefs.

The division rule keeps the season alive though, right? Might not matter much since you then would need to beat playoff caliber teams. I really don’t know who the favorite to win this year should be outside of the chiefs.
You are correct, I keep getting let down by the boy's, Andy Dalton just got injured and Dam might not come back anytime soon. The favorite should be the chiefs though but I could see a another upset this year. Hell the bears are 5-1 watch them go all the way.

I think I can justify the question like so:

Everybody who plays by the social contract lives as if government owns that function, that legal means of justice. It's equally not as if morality has no overlap into areas of civil disobedience. So, refusing the question by stating the rules of society without a wink and nod to civil disobedience is one strategy of not having to make that moral delineation, and is of course suspicious.

My take on civil disobedience is the person should be willing to take on the penalty for whatever they did. If the injustice is so great that they want to commit a crime to address it, they take on that burden. It’s usually them taking on that burden that sheds light on the issue to others and makes them question whether the thing they disobeyed was just and fix it. Or instead of civil disobedience, they could do the thing I originally said and just get it fixed by legal means if there really is enough interest in having it happen.

You are correct, I keep getting let down by the boy's, Andy Dalton just got injured and Dam might not come back anytime soon. The favorite should be the chiefs though but I could see a another upset this year. Hell the bears are 5-1 watch them go all the way.

I’m not following the rest of the league that well for quite some time. I hardly know the starting QBs outside of division. Just seems like a year quite a few teams have a chance to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back