War Room Lounge v168: The Un-safest Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that story

Ugh. He was told this by another wrestler who I can’t remember.

He said that one time macho man was traveling and he wanted to see a comedy show. He called the comedy club and told them he was coming in and he wanted to be very down low about it. Not draw too much attention to himself. He said he wanted to walk in quietly and sit in the back so people didn’t know it was him.

So when he arrived he was dressed in full macho man gear like it was wrestlemania. Walks in wearing fluorescent green with pink. Tassels hanging down. Cowboy hat on. He was dressed in full wresltemania gear. Walks in and instantly everyone recognizes him as he sits quietly in the back row.

The story is funny because the boys always knew macho was always living the life. He was always on full kayfabe and never really dropped the gimmick.

I have a buddy who was an indie wrestler during the early 2000s. He has many stories of him with old school wwf guys who were broke and wrestled Indy shows.

He has a story about the iron sheik smoking crack in his car and drinking a case of beer on their way to an Indy show in Pennsylvania.

he was told a very funny story about macho man that is kinda long to tell.
Lemme guess. It involved baseball and coke.

I have a funny but sad story about Yokozuna.

I was told he broke several toilets in his house. They ended up installing industrial strength toilets but due to his increasing size it just wasn't working out.

He ended up having to use a bathtub as a toilet.

I don’t know what you and your family did on the weekends but the story I told wasn’t about baseball. Cocaine was most likely involved though. We’re talking about pro wrestlers here.
Savage was a baseball player before he became a wrestler. A very good one, actually. He was known to take the boys out and try to get them to hit a few balls. Most hated it.

I have a funny but sad story about Yokozuna.

I was told he broke several toilets in his house. They ended up installing industrial strength toilets but due to his increasing size it just wasn't working out.

He ended up having to use a bathtub as a toilet.

Hes always a top guy in my wrestling games. Im still rockin 2k18. He sometimea teams with rikishi and is enemies with the legion of doom and natural disasters and mr perfect. Youtube wrestling federation is my old time promotion.hbk recently beat andre and the hitman to win the title.

But what about the cocaine.
tumblr_n9kuxla33R1qf5do9o1_500.gif

Hes always a top guy in my wrestling games. Im still rockin 2k18. He sometimea teams with rikishi and is enemies with the legion of doom and natural disasters and mr perfect. Youtube wrestling federation is my old time promotion.hbk recently beat andre and the hitman to win the title.

I met Rodney (Yokozuna) at a family BBQ as a kid. The man was freaking huge.

I've also met Rikishi and he surprisingly doesn't look as big in person as he does on tv. His butt doesn't look as big either lol

I met Rodney (Yokozuna) at a family BBQ as a kid. The man was freaking huge.

I've also met Rikishi and he surprisingly doesn't look as big in person as he does on tv. His butt doesn't look as big either lol
Your family known to have Samoan giants at family BBQs?

So would that make Dwayne your 3rd cousin or something?

Lol nearly all Samoans will claim they are related to the Rock lol but the truth is most of them really are.

Let's just say the rocks family comes from the same small district as my family. And the entire district is literally a giant extended family with close genealogical links.

Well, all Samoans are related.

Small islands = lack of genetic diversity.
You guys hit the limited genetic diversity jackpot though since just about every other Samoan is built to fight or play football.

Lol nearly all Samoans will claim they are related to the Rock lol but the truth is most of them really are.

Let's just say the rocks family comes from the same small district as my family. And the entire district is literally a giant extended family with close genealogical links.
Sounds like England but instead of bad teeth, the genetic defect was FUCKYOUSTRENGTH

That stereotype really hurts the Samoans who can't crush a rock with their head.
I guess the ancestors of Polynesians were cracking coconuts with their heads and that’s why they can take a bat to the head and kind of shrug it off.

hunt_252Bcro_252Bcop_medium.gif

I guess the ancestors of Polynesians were cracking coconuts with their heads and that’s why they can take a bat to the head and kind of shrug it off.

hunt_252Bcro_252Bcop_medium.gif
Rumor has it Cro Cop could never walk right after that kick.

You guys hit the limited genetic diversity jackpot though since just about every other Samoan is built to fight or play football.

If only we had the brains too. Lol

True story. In the early 1900s the Germans colonized Samoa. Their ethnographers were enamored with our stature. The Germans considered us to be a fine race and actually a part of their ancient Aryan race. They traced us back to India or some shit where the Aryans originated.

Hence why Samoans are literally Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back