War Room Lounge v168: The Un-safest Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, I'm to use my charm and smeyez to access the penthouse floors of a luxury high rise when everyone else has been turned away. This is going to make me feel small, ineffectual, and poor. Thanks Obama.

Apparently, I'm to use my charm and smeyez to access the penthouse floors of a luxury high rise when everyone else has been turned away. This is going to make me feel small, ineffectual, and poor. Thanks Obama.

So you guys don't have a mail in or online census form? I thought door to door takers only went into areas where people weren't politically engaged or wouldn't do a questionnaire unless it came with lotto scratchers and a pack of smokes

Can you try bribing?

@Sketch That toilet I shat to hell? They're going to cut open one of the pipes to see what's clogging it.

Could be anything, a piece of cloth, someone accidentally flushed down some socks, maybe the biggest shit ever witnessed, who knows.

Not as bad as what other people have mentioned, but I just discovered that I forgot I had a Lindt chocolate ball in my shorts pocket, and now my phone and pocket and even the outside of my shorts are all covered in sticky melted chocolate. The white shirt I'm wearing also somehow got chocolate stains from it.

Lindt is disgusting af.

In terms of longevity and quality between the old Big Three the most fair ranking is probably

One Piece>Naruto>Bleach

Which is funny because back in the day on all the manga sites I used OP ranked third in popularity with Naruto and Bleach ahead. But in Japan OP was always the most popular. Me personally I was a Naruto fan before it became cool but in the end I was more of Bleach guy. I just liked it for the, uh, plot
yg2en337ldzjkz6byzhokihylcrv7esl_hq.jpg
IIRC I think Bleach had the highest proportion of female fans which is funny because on the surface it had the most overt fan service for boys but in reality it low key had lots of fan service for girls with all the bishie characters. On all the fan poll Rukia was the only consistently ranked female character with maybe one other female, the rest being the male characters that were clearly favorites among the girls.

I think the late 90s had the best shounen with series like DBZ, YYH, and RK. After a second of Googling I found this poll from Japan in response to the question "which manga best define you?"
jngdf1s628s41.jpg

HXH ranks above Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, YYH, and RK so apparently Japan agrees with you over me.
HxH is very highly rated by both the Japanese fans and the non-Japanese fans. YYH is also great, just rushed a bit at the end since Togashi wanted to end it so he could start HxH. Togashi is the GOAT, only author on that list twice.

HxH is very highly rated by both the Japanese fans and the non-Japanese fans. YYH is also great, just rushed a bit at the end since Togashi wanted to end it so he could start HxH. Togashi is the GOAT, only author on that list twice.
I saw that, pretty cool.

I thought Takahashi might make the list twice but I guess Inuyasha wasn't as beloved as Ranma and UY is probably a bit too old by now to have much impact on modern manga fans.

So you guys don't have a mail in or online census form? I thought door to door takers only went into areas where people weren't politically engaged or wouldn't do a questionnaire unless it came with lotto scratchers and a pack of smokes
Every socioeconomic class has holdouts. Condo dwellers are by far the hardest to count though.

No, you're pretty much on the money. I do not pretend gop policy is the key to enhanced quality of life for the bottom rungs, but it' provides the best outcomes for my economic bottom line as a high earning white male. Socially I often agree with liberalism but I dont really empathize or overly care about those issues. I definitely do not think Republican policy is beneficial to people in the bottom 80% -- unsure how anyone could think they are.

As far as the exchange @Possum Jenkins had, it was regarding the streamlining of post secondary education (university) and my preference to keep it dedicated to ones career choice / academic major. Didn't even know that was a right vs left debate.

Edit* also note that I've been against a trump presidency since 2016, and would have had to even seriously consider backing a Sanders run if it came to that head to head v trump. Even though I would vomit at the thought and go hard as hell at rallying for a republican Congress and Senate.

I don't really mind right wingers like @JudoThrowFiasco so much. He's just voting for his immediate interests and doesn't agree with any of the positive externalities of not being a fucking retard when it comes to policy. If everyone were just voting for their interest, you ninjas would have UHC by now. The conversation would be way further to the left than it is today. Leftists should want everyone to be just like @JudoThrowFiasco, in a way.

I don't really mind right wingers like @JudoThrowFiasco so much. He's just voting for his immediate interests and doesn't agree with any of the positive externalities of not being a fucking retard when it comes to policy. If everyone were just voting for their interest, you ninjas would have UHC by now. The conversation would be way further to the left than it is today. Leftists should want everyone to be just like @JudoThrowFiasco, in a way.

Well favorable outcomes in height, looks and testosterone are linked to conservative voting behavior as well...so leftist should want to be conservatives anyways

The thread has a bunch of videos from the protests, including cops being extra friendly with the militia larpers, multiple people running over protesters, and shots fired.

As a friend from the motherland with bad teeth, i would like to ask the following question:

What are the chances that America makes it through the election, without something truly heinous happening?

Well favorable outcomes in height, looks and testosterone are linked to conservative voting behavior as well...so leftist should want to be conservatives anyways

Is that why you went on test? Starting to get a bit soft and thinking that UBI might not be such a bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back