War Room Lounge v166: It's the classical freedom FROM gussets vs freedom OF gussets conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were your favorite N64 games?

For me, Golden Eye and Donkey Kong 64 as well as Ocarina of Time of course.

Just hit this page for a quick and witty post you all admire me for and saw this...

Golden Eye and Ocarina bring the G D feels

I'd wager I was better tbh imo tbh
giphy.gif

This is fucking atrocious.

Barr recently told prosecutors they should be charging people with sedition.

"Attorney General William Barr told the nation’s federal prosecutors to be aggressive when charging violent demonstrators with crimes, including potentially prosecuting them for plotting to overthrow the U.S. government, people familiar with the conversation said.

In a conference call with U.S. attorneys across the country last week, Mr. Barr warned that sometimes violent demonstrations across the U.S. could worsen as the November presidential election approaches. He encouraged the prosecutors to seek a number federal charges, including under a rarely used sedition law, even when state charges could apply, the people said."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/barr-t...-violent-protesters-with-sedition-11600276683

This is fucking atrocious.

Yeesh. I believe in "throwing the book at them", as in a year or so with added on probation, etc. but minimum 45 years isn't a great cap to work with.

Barr recently told prosecutors they should be charging people with sedition.

"Attorney General William Barr told the nation’s federal prosecutors to be aggressive when charging violent demonstrators with crimes, including potentially prosecuting them for plotting to overthrow the U.S. government, people familiar with the conversation said.

In a conference call with U.S. attorneys across the country last week, Mr. Barr warned that sometimes violent demonstrations across the U.S. could worsen as the November presidential election approaches. He encouraged the prosecutors to seek a number federal charges, including under a rarely used sedition law, even when state charges could apply, the people said."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/barr-t...-violent-protesters-with-sedition-11600276683

I wasn't even aware that we had sedition laws.

Our country was founded on a violent uprising against the ruling class and government. Much of our constitution has to do with giving citizens power over the government.

But... that heritage and even law can just be thrown away with sedition charges?

AND we have Barr encouraging the use.

Fucking clown world.

I wasn't even aware that we had sedition laws.

Our country was founded on a violent uprising against the ruling class and government. Much of our constitution has to do with giving citizens power over the government.

But... that heritage and even law can just be thrown away with sedition charges?

AND we have Barr encouraging the use.

Fucking clown world.

Barr is definitely the scariest part of this administration.

He's completely shameless and knows how to weaponize the DOJ.

He hasn't been there that long and is still cleaning house.

That sounds like a good dad.

{<redford}

Actually an amamzing dad. He always tried to lay down the law but when that failed and we went postal he never threw in the towel. Even when he was kicking us out of the house for being assholes he was still there to support us. Ready to help us make another go at things when we were wanted to return to school. And when life was just kinda a going nowhere I realized just how his values. that had seeped into us via osmosis, were worth their weight in gold. I was like “what would dad do/want me to do?” that was like a GLF in growing up.

Shoppers like me never set foot (or scooter) in Walmart. Tar-zhay all day
Just visited the Target in Dearborn MI, and though it was kind of a shitty one, still better than literal any Walmart.

The neighbor kids and I Ended up having one of each. I had the 2600, but was always jealous of the kid with colecovision. Only games I remember now are Zaxxon and Pitfall. And Donkey Kong, of course.

Donkey Kong was legend. Zaxxon I had forgotten about until I was going through the old coleco games just now. That was probably my all time favorite game. Pitfall was the actvision game for Atari and I think where they won the lawsuit iirc. That was a sold game for Atari. But the Atari games were always inferior and the market got oversaturated with even worse first and third party garbage. Then cheap pcs came out and killed the market.

Shoppers like me never set foot (or scooter) in Walmart. Tar-zhay all day
I apologize. Please accept my apology and let’s move forward as friends.

You guys see Trump wanting to put Bolton in prison? LOL.

I'd be okay with (insert anything bad) happening to Barr
I thought getting rid of Mr. Magoo/Sessions was supposed to open the gates for federally legalized weed, but instead we got someone even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back