War Room Lounge v138: it's just an objective fact that your mother is a *Larrold*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that one exactly. Was just making the point in the thread about the St.Louis couple with guns that they seem like not unlike those guys in the video in that they're eager to find themselves in that home defense scenario as a justification to use their guns. In the case of the two lawyers I think they just wanted to brandish their weapons but in the case of those soldier boys you gotta figure there's a possibility they're itching to find themselves in a position where they can legally shoot someone. They're joking about it there but I think its one of those jokes that speaks to a real attitude.
Reminds me of that "Draw Mohammed" contest in Texas a few years back.

Yes that one exactly. Was just making the point in the thread about the St.Louis couple with guns that they seem like not unlike those guys in the video in that they're eager to find themselves in that home defense scenario as a justification to use their guns. In the case of the two lawyers I think they just wanted to brandish their weapons but in the case of those soldier boys you gotta figure there's a possibility they're itching to find themselves in a position where they can legally shoot someone. They're joking about it there but I think its one of those jokes that speaks to a real attitude.
I'm sure there's some of that.

I think the fact that they were pointing them at people is my issue. I know some won't like them being out there with guns at all but the gate to get into the area where that ..... is that a house? is at got ripped off it's hinges for people to get in so there's obviously some in the crowd that are fuckfaces so being prepared is fine. Like the stereotypical dad from a country song sitting in a rocking chair on the porch waiting for the boyfriend to drop his daughter off on time sorta thing.

Reminds me of that "Draw Mohammed" contest in Texas a few years back.
To be fair in that case they were actively doing something to create the scenario. Not that I think violence is a legitimate response to a cartoon but I think you get what I mean. In the case of home defense fetishists they're passive and just hope that a Motherfucker would.

I'm sure there's some of that.

I think the fact that they were pointing them at people is my issue. I know some won't like them being out there with guns at all but the gate to get into the area where that ..... is that a house? is at got ripped off it's hinges for people to get in so there's obviously some in the crowd that are fuckfaces so being prepared is fine.
Yeah I'm with you, open carry is legal in Missouri so them merely having the guns out is not a problem. IIRC the wife even had her finger on the trigger while pointing it in the direction of the crowd, very irresponsible.
Like the stereotypical dad from a country song sitting in a rocking chair on the porch waiting for the boyfriend to drop his daughter off on time sorta thing.
I always hated that stereotypical dad move.

IIRC the wife even had her finger on the trigger while pointing it in the direction of the crowd, very irresponsible.
Which, by the "logic" of some of these self defense fetishists, means someone passing in the protest could have drawn their own weapon and fired in response to the threat on their life

To be fair in that case they were actively doing something to create the scenario. Not that I think violence is a legitimate response to a cartoon but I think you get what I mean. In the case of home defense fetishists they're passive and just hope that a Motherfucker would.
Yeah, not a great comparison.
Maybe a better example would be one of those WSHH videos where a guy lays out a chick for arm slapping him or something. Most guys would never strike a woman unprovoked, but there are some that would absolutely demolish one if they think they could justify it.
Doesn't excuse the instigator, but it makes it hard to sympathize with the original victim.

I never thought I'd see the day. Straight up ''nope...none for us thanks...we're uh...we're good.''

Japan bless. See what a homogenous population can achieve???

Won't hear a peep out of this from the globalists though.

c0b07d965339faf70586b7ec334696a0.jpg

This is a photograph of Richard Nixon, Prescott Bush, and...

Jack Ruby

Yeah I'm with you, open carry is legal in Missouri so them merely having the guns out is not a problem. IIRC the wife even had her finger on the trigger while pointing it in the direction of the crowd, very irresponsible.

I always hated that stereotypical dad move.
Brandishing and threatening are not kosher. Interesting case legally speaking for several reasons.

Which, by the "logic" of some of these self defense fetishists, means someone passing in the protest could have drawn their own weapon and fired in response to the threat on their life

<TheWire1>

Great term. Will definitely start using from now on.

This is definitely the right term and attitude for the vast majority of these uber passionate 2A defenders. They can bullshit about fighting tyranny all they want but they really just fantasize about being Steven Seagal wasting all the bad guys that come into their home.

It's a lazy play, but it can pay off very well.

Yep, it really can. I got a kick out of your post in there, it got a couple guys riled up. You've been upping your game lately.

Reddit purged a bunch of subforums the other day for violating their terms of service. The biggest one was "The_Donald" which was a Donald Trump fan club.

Some right wingers got upset thinking they were being purged for being right wingers but they also got rid of Chap Trap House which was very Left leaning.

The Donald, Chapo, and Opie and Anthoy were all known for brigading other subforums.

In short reddit banned a bunch of subforums for bad behavior and Trump fans think it's because they're "conservative"

The Donald was the target. We all know that. The other ones were tossed as fuel for the fire and also a duel 'look, them too' narrative. I completely get it, and as someone who doesn't even like the Donald due to problems in leadership I'm glad they are gone.

The Donald was the target. We all know that. The other ones were tossed as fuel for the fire and also a duel 'look, them too' narrative. I completely get it, and as someone who doesn't even like the Donald due to problems in leadership I'm glad they are gone.

It's the same thing as back when the OT got deleted imo

Yep, it really can. I got a kick out of your post in there, it got a couple guys riled up. You've been upping your game lately.

Awww shucks.

One day, I'll go back and read the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back