War Room Lounge v138: it's just an objective fact that your mother is a *Larrold*

Status
Not open for further replies.
alls I did was reply to him with the jimmies emoji & he insta-ignored me too.

TBH, he's been quoting me for weeks, asking about how I got the HQ photo of gizmo, & shit about how I make gifs.

I ignored him each time, where he melted down:
Assuming that quote is for real it's fucking hilariously pathetic. I haven't seen anything that sad since that @glenwo dude or whomever it was that put everyone on ignore the moment they made him look stupid, meaning the list was long.

You summarize my take on this very well. It reminds me of the people who bought second and third homes to use for air bnb crying over regulations. Boo fucking hoo go suck a dirty paint brush.
<{ByeHomer}>

HnR4itn.jpg

ok, so I made a mistake about the wreath - but it doesn't make a difference. it's a circle. same format.

still doesn't change the fact that it's closer to the Nazi designs that what's on our tender.

I don't get why you're so angry & hostile over this. I mean it's my image as an American that looks bad here - not yours.

you take this shit way too personally when it has nothing to do with you.
5SNLUfC.png

I like the ones on the right better.

Being "creative" takes work.

Creativity is a lot like athleticism: You can be "born with it" but it's worthless without work. Getting high won't make you creative, and doing steroids won't make you athletic.

If you're creative and work towards your art, recreational drugs might help you toward different perspectives on your style.

If you're athletic and work towards your goals, steroids might bolster your raw athletic ability.
I think it's a less direct cause and effect, but good analogy nonetheless.

I really do promise @Ruprecht @modsonlinehalp that there is a new fred and I mean it this time it's not an illusion i also it could be the durgs

ignored member is such a freaking postwhore lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back