War Room Lounge v138: it's just an objective fact that your mother is a *Larrold*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gregolian

Can you link me that comedic YT video of those military guys getting ready to deal with a home intruder and they're all giddy about it?

@Kafir-kun and his group of radical pragmatists got to Fauci.....

They found many of the cases for our spike originated from the area of the city that has the majority of the bars. It’s going to be worse in the fall if they open them back up cause of college students.

Americans can't travel to the EU this year. Lol you guys have cooties.

iu

I never thought I'd see the day. Straight up ''nope...none for us thanks...we're uh...we're good.''

The first response to that tweet ....

Season 1 was bad but S2 came off the rails. S3 All the decent supporting cast have left, none of the current storylines connect to their original set up, none of the main characters are remotely believable anymore desperately trying to keep its audience. S4 will be cancelled.

This one?

Yes that one exactly. Was just making the point in the thread about the St.Louis couple with guns that they seem like not unlike those guys in the video in that they're eager to find themselves in that home defense scenario as a justification to use their guns. In the case of the two lawyers I think they just wanted to brandish their weapons but in the case of those soldier boys you gotta figure there's a possibility they're itching to find themselves in a position where they can legally shoot someone. They're joking about it there but I think its one of those jokes that speaks to a real attitude.

Last edited:
Yes that one exactly. Was just making the point in the thread about the St.Louis couple with guns that they seem like not unlike those guys in the video in that they're eager to find themselves in that home defense scenario as a justification to sue their guns. In the case of the two lawyers I think they just wanted to brandish their weapons but in the case of those soldier boys you gotta figure there's a possibility they're itching to find themselves in a position where they can legally shoot someone. They're joking about it there but I think its one of those jokes that speaks to a real attitude.

To be completely fair to those gents though, they a) had a home invader, so defend away and b) didn't go outside and wave their guns about like a couple of mentalists.

The trouble with Trump is the way he talks already can be confusing. He will just shift the sentence halfway through to a side point or do a really long run off sentence. The transcripts are hilarious. I think that possibly shield people from thinking he is in any sort of decline.
One thing trump does is always contradict himself in a sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back