War Room Lounge v138: it's just an objective fact that your mother is a *Larrold*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cheers to @Jack V Savage for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Sometimes I’m like “maybe I should become a muslim” but when I think about it, it’s not really for me. Not my style.

*Watches video on how to build new desk* "This is a simple set up, it should only take 20 minutes."

4 hours later

*Crying* "YOU LIVE IN A WEB OF LIES!"
Desks sound so easy to build but they are a fucking nightmare lol. Cheers, hope the move is good.

Also your drawers are probably upside down.

*Watches video on how to build new desk* "This is a simple set up, it should only take 20 minutes."

4 hours later

Built an Ikea island on Saturday.... know that feel bro

Desks sound so easy to build but they are a fucking nightmare lol. Cheers, hope the move is good.
It is going ok. Mostly just unpacking stuff. Desk is set up, and new recliner got delivered today. I'm also no longer in tremendous pain.

4 hours later

I love how they start off tutorials with “What’s up everybody my name is <name> I’m here with another episode of <channelname>” and then they start talking about their day? And a whole lot of other shit that’s not literally about the steps you need to take to finish whatever the tutorial is about.

I’ve yelled at my screen because of bad tutorials.

Ooh, or when they start using jargon in beginner tutorials, as if you know what the fuck they’re talking about?

“As you know you need to connect the stingomobrator to the xorbport using the intermegloin converted to a heugel making an ad hoc connection between the zazoozles”

I just wanna know how to export this sick beat, man

New threads are like a breeze through the trees.

I'm going to be researching uterine cancer all night.

I love how they start off tutorials with “What’s up everybody my name is <name> I’m here with another episode of <channelname>” and then they start talking about their day? And a whole lot of other shit that’s not literally about the steps you need to take to finish whatever the tutorial is about.

I’ve yelled at my screen because of bad tutorials.

Ooh, or when they start using jargon in beginner tutorials, as if you know what the fuck they’re talking about?

“As you know you need to connect the stingomobrator to the xorbport using the intermegloin converted to a heugel making an ad hoc connection between the zazoozles”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back