War Room Lounge v130: How many gat balls it hold? How many yeeter skeeters does it pew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I just saw a random tweet from trump saying we don’t burn churches down in America! Or something like that

did the rioters burn a church down?

Officially done my summer cut. The goal was 12% bodyfat. Official dexa scan result? 9.9%. I apparently gained about 2kg of muscle since November despite losing a few hundred grams of muscle in my legs.

The rest of you are a bunch of fat manlets.
Call me fat all you want but I will not stand being slandered with manlet accusations

Officially done my summer cut. The goal was 12% bodyfat. Official dexa scan result? 9.9%. I apparently gained about 2kg of muscle since November despite losing a few hundred grams of muscle in my legs.

The rest of you are a bunch of fat manlets.
I may not be as svelte as I was 3 months ago when I was a lean mean 6'-175lbs, but I've still only gained 10 pounds while having a good time with food and beverages. Sounds like we each have our own idea of fun :)

TYT released a video about Lamar Jackson and the history of racial bias against black quarterbacks and now I'm fucking sad bros.
Warren Moon wasn't that long ago , if he didn't have to go to Edmonton for seven years he would have owned every record .

You don't say?

Should I get @HockeyBjj to look at it?... Oh wait, he's just a mechanical engineer. @Lowmanproblems ... suggestion?

Fuck vehicle electrical issues. They’re such a nightmare I loathe troubleshooting them. Teeny tiny wiring harnesses to nowhere and so many things with an unreferenced ground

I had two lights light up my dash recently, one was warning me my gas cap was loose, as i can never get it back on tight enough, and any time I get gas by myself this happens, the second one I had never seen before and I threw me into a panic.....it turned out to be a warning that I was low on washer fluid.....

I had two lights light up my dash recently, one was warning me my gas cap was loose, as i can never get it back on tight enough, and any time I get gas by myself this happens, the second one I had never seen before and I threw me into a panic.....it turned out to be a warning that I was low on washer fluid.....

You definitely would've failed the dutch driving exam.

UPySHlS.gif

Fuck vehicle electrical issues. They’re such a nightmare I loathe troubleshooting them. Teeny tiny wiring harnesses to nowhere and so many things with an unreferenced ground
I’m pretty sure it’s the crack in the housing causing the issue. Allowing a little moisture and dust in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back