War Room Lounge v130: How many gat balls it hold? How many yeeter skeeters does it pew

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolishHeadlock2

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Poll coming eventually

need: summer recipes for relaxing drinks

Summer Shandy, am a fan of the malt version of. Best real one?

Others! Make suggest!
All liquor is relaxing. Just make a margarita and, no, don’t put an umbrella in it, fruitcake.

Plus juan on the gimlet thing, tho. My wife likes to add Saint Germain and it’s pretty great that way.

@Gregolian @Falsedawn @HockeyBjj

I ended up with a Sig 1911

Make sure you get out and train with it. 45 can bite back hard for a first gun. But they’re so much fun to shoot and highly accurate for a handgun (4 or 5 inch barrel?). Definitely a solid nightstand type home defense gun.

Gonna guess you’ll need a different gun for the wifey to be able to effectively use it. Not a problem at all to pair a 45 with a compact 9mm or maybe a .380 for good household coverage.

So the most sold weapon I noticed seemed to be an AR-15 in a box that said Panzer and made in Turkey.

I saw 4 different women purchase them.

Apparently my gun was sold to the store on consignment so I hope the seller wasn't hoping to get it back. It came with an extra clip as a result but I also may have egregiously overpaid ($850?)

They had 5 handguns guns left after I checked out and 5 customers in line. I'm guessing they had more AR-15 style guns in the back.

One of the employees had a British accent.

Make sure you get out and train with it. 45 can bite back hard for a first gun. But they’re so much fun to shoot and highly accurate for a handgun (4 or 5 inch barrel?). Definitely a solid nightstand type home defense gun.

Gonna guess you’ll need a different gun for the wifey to be able to effectively use it. Not a problem at all to pair a 45 with a compact 9mm or maybe a .380 for good household coverage.

She's not too happy with this purchase.... I'm in the dog house slightly

Also one of the reasons I didn't get one until now.

So the most sold weapon I noticed seemed to be an AR-15 in a box that said Panzer and made in Turkey.

Apparently my gun was sold to the store on consignment so I hope the seller wasn't hoping to get it back. It came with an extra clip as a result but I also may have egregiously overpaid ($850?)

They had 5 handguns guns left after I checked out and 5 customers in line. I'm guessing they had more AR-15 style guns in the back.

Co-signment basically just means you bought it used from a person. The gun store doesn’t directly pay the seller up front and then re-sell it, they hold it til it sells and then keep 10% or something. The guys wasn’t wanting it back. He’ll be happy to get his check from the gun store that his gun sold.

Co-signment basically just means you bought it used from a person. The gun store doesn’t directly pay the seller up front and then re-sell it, they hold it til it sells and then keep 10% or something. The guys wasn’t wanting it back. He’ll be happy to get his check from the gun store that his gun sold.

I thought it was basically the same as pawning it.

Nah you didn’t badly overpay, depending on the condition. If it’s like new it’s a fair price. Full size?

And it came with an extra magazine, not clip.

Nah you didn’t badly overpay, depending on the condition. If it’s like new it’s a fair price. Full size?

And it came with an extra magazine, not clip.

He can call it what he wants, he is the owner of the gun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back