War Room Lounge v121: Chess can definitely make your brain hurt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was quick to point that out when people chastised him for being a racist.

He didn't like when people posited that he had a fetish for what he saw as female others

He probably doesn't, though. It's just that immigrants, particularly refugees, present a more captive dating market due to their economic and social conditions. Makes them likely prey for unexceptional white men. It's no surprise that an unbelievable amount of hateful right wingers here have foreign brides.

They hate immigration....unless they can use it as a source of exploitation, specifically to court women who would never accept them under equal circumstances.

He probably doesn't, though. It's just that immigrants, particularly refugees, present a more captive dating market due to their economic and social conditions. Makes them likely prey for unexceptional white men. It's no surprise that an unbelievable amount of hateful right wingers here have foreign brides.

They hate immigration....unless they can use it as a source of exploitation, specifically to court women who would never accept them under equal circumstances.

I look forward to seeing him on 90 Day Fiancee eventually

The guy flew under the radar for years as just another Mayberry poster who rarely paid attention to.

But than one day maybe 3-4 years ago he made a thread in Mayberry about some 90 year old SS guard getting shipped back to Germany for war crimes and was that really justice

Now I don't want to attribute anything to malice that could be attributed to negligence so I just assumed he didn't really know what the SS was or he saw a feeble old man and had a gut reaction.

But than people started explain to him what the SS etc.... and it devolved into him going on a rant about how Hitler just wanted what was best for Germany and gave the Jews the option to leave. People pointed out that he took all of their property and the Jews that were able to leave just ended up in countries he later invaded and proceeded to Holocaust. I eventually got me to send his source and it was a book referenced in a Stormfront thread.

He hated me after that thread.

Eventually he wandered into the War Room and made his infamous "Is there anything morally wrong with White Nationalism" and that was the beginning of the end.

The thing that finally sent him over the edge?....... Roseann's racist tweets lol
CLASSIC

. . . the chaste?
200.gif

my fellow American sherbros..

Yeah, let's really lean heavily into the race angle when everyone is armed and tempera are running high.

That'll end super good.

It's spelled tempura and it is a delicacy.

But I thought people said it was white privilege to show up armed to make a statement at the Capitol and that if black people tried it they’d be shot

Almost like the armed protesters, while I still think they look foolish, aren’t inherently dangerous and reckless

Well there is a slight difference, those guys aren't protesters and more like armed security. Still crazy to me that the FBI straight up assassinated a Black Panther leader and it's rarely ever talked about. To think, if it weren't for a Canadian Anarcho-punk band I would never have known about COINTELPRO.

It's spelled tempura and it is a delicacy.

bro, I think I actually told you about this.

we were actually planning on opening up a joint on St. Marks over here - Deep Fried NY. everything tempura related. my mama mia has the perfect recipe, none of that crusty falling apart batter - the real seasoned shit.

but to get a piece of that property is a fuckton of money, & years of paperwork & classes in order to get licenses etc.

we would have caked so much bread from all the drunk motherfuckers every night. something about fried & unhealthy food that goes so well with being plastered drunk. like milk & cereal. especially on a Summer night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back