Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @AnGrYcRoW for the thread title

subtle knight move
forgot about his bishop
yep. I suck at chess

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Thanks to this chess tourney, my bullet game score has gone up 220 points!

Need to tell you guys some chess stories later.

I used to be knee deep.in the chess scene in Seattle

Thanks to this chess tourney, my bullet game score has gone up 220 points!

Need to tell you guys some chess stories later.

I used to be knee deep.in the chess scene in Seattle
Sounds enthralling

trying to figure out which tech stock to buy into with the imminent dissolution of physical currency.

trying to figure out which tech stock to buy into with the imminent dissolution of physical currency.
Who is number one for those doohickeys that do the tap & pay credit/debit card systems?

Why can't I see a list of who's in a thread anymore?

Who do I talk to about this?

Visa/MasterCard/etc would be fools if they don't come out on top from all that. You'd think they could just buyout something like venmo or the other processors.

I don't think I've carried cash aside from $20 for small stores or bars for over 5 years now. I'm nearly down to no checks either once my car loan is completely paid off.

Why can't I see a list of who's in a thread anymore?

Who do I talk to about this?

I think they will fix it eventually.

In the meantime, check out how kick ass the search function is now.

Edit- seems like it will be an upgrade too. Not sure how who viewing a thread can be upgraded but I'm sure it will be awesome.

Who is number one for those doohickeys that do the tap & pay credit/debit card systems?
smh, that's how out of it I am.
I've got like $600k in some diversified shit I'm not even sure of
let alone who's best at besting

Visa/MasterCard/etc would be fools if they don't come out on top from all that. You'd think they could just buyout something like venmo or the other processors.

I don't think I've carried cash aside from $20 for small stores or bars for over 5 years now. I'm nearly down to no checks either once my car loan is completely paid off.
Ditto , these days when I tell a beggar that I don't have any spare change I'm actually telling the truth .

Ditto , these days when I tell a beggar that I don't have any spare change I'm actually telling the truth .

I was thinking that the other week because there was a guy at the light cause at first, I was wondering how the virus is affecting them but then thought the longer term problem probably is physical cash going away. I don't even have change in my car anymore other than a quarter or so for Aldis carts. They almost need to get a smart phone for people to send it but then people would be like, how did you get the smart phone? Kinda weird because virtual payments made transferring money seemless for everything else but this.

Alright guys let me paint a little picture for you ....

Im in my man cave playing call of duty and listening to rogans podcast

I send my wife a text that says ... Jack Carr , the terminal list , true believer and savage son on the readermado please

What was i asking her to do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back