War Room Lounge v121: Chess can definitely make your brain hurt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's said some racist shit in the past if I remember correctly.

my theory is that he's had women cheat on/leave him for some brothers.

I've asked him about this specifically at times, & he's never replied back haha

2 of his exes are muslims. One from Bosnia and the other from Syria

Nope. We said he got UNBANNED when they migrated the forum IIRC.
They let some posters return with their original account. He was one.
He then change his name and have been keeping a low profile.
when the forum changed everyone that was once banned could come back since the forum no longer recognized them as banned

when the forum changed everyone that was once banned could come back since the forum no longer recognized them as banned

hmmm but then the mods should have re-banned them.
I mean its no secrets that he is around.

hmmm but then the mods should have re-banned them.
I mean its no secrets that he is around.
I don't think the mods bothered to reban most of them. at least from what I remember.

It might have been @PolishHeadlock2 that would engage him in other threads and bring up his bizarre Hitler apologist stances.

Fucking guy really was out there arguing that Hitler formally asked the Jews to leave Germany and even gave them time to do this. But they refused this courtesy so the ensuing Holocaust wasn't that immoral.

The guy flew under the radar for years as just another Mayberry poster who rarely paid attention to.

But than one day maybe 3-4 years ago he made a thread in Mayberry about some 90 year old SS guard getting shipped back to Germany for war crimes and was that really justice

Now I don't want to attribute anything to malice that could be attributed to negligence so I just assumed he didn't really know what the SS was or he saw a feeble old man and had a gut reaction.

But than people started explain to him what the SS etc.... and it devolved into him going on a rant about how Hitler just wanted what was best for Germany and gave the Jews the option to leave. People pointed out that he took all of their property and the Jews that were able to leave just ended up in countries he later invaded and proceeded to Holocaust. I eventually got me to send his source and it was a book referenced in a Stormfront thread.

He hated me after that thread.

Eventually he wandered into the War Room and made his infamous "Is there anything morally wrong with White Nationalism" and that was the beginning of the end.

The thing that finally sent him over the edge?....... Roseann's racist tweets lol

2 of his exes are muslims. One from Bosnia and the other from Syria

He was quick to point that out when people chastised him for being a racist.

He didn't like when people posited that he had a fetish for what he saw as female others

And if they keep a low profile..
I remember once there was an account claiming to be like 14 or something and cint following her around the mayberry. I just remembered. I think a mod banned her after week or two.

@Andy Capp

the price of dog food
a candle to set the mood
rejected..how rude!

IRe.gif

I remember once there was an account claiming to be like 14 or something and cint following her around the mayberry. I just remembered. I think a mod banned her after week or two.

LOL now he always tag some "chick" Clementine. If its a real chick or not i dont know.
But she is in her early twenties IIRC.

LOL now he always tag some "chick" Clementine. If its a real chick or not i dont know.
But she is in her early twenties IIRC.
I haven't spoken to him or seen his posts since he was banned but does he still claim to be a stuntman?

I think I just saw a guy defending the two shooters in the Ahmaud thread by saying "innocent until proven guilty" I wish they would have shown Ahmaud the same courtesy

Did he actually say ''into''?

I haven't spoken to him or seen his posts since he was banned but does he still claim to be a stuntman?

Nope he mostly post cat pics no matter the subject.
Or about southern cuisine. He keeps everything on the DL.
A few "the south fuck yeeh" and girls in flag bikinis.
Not seen much from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back