War Room Lounge v121: Chess can definitely make your brain hurt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also love the conflation between waking your partner up for sex ...... with video taping them as you rail them while they are passed out drunk without their knowledge.

In what world are those the same ?

Virtually identical Joe

<Goldie11>

7da55361-kfc-gravy-candle.jpg

Also, about $600 left on my truck loan. WOOWOOWOO
You're a good dude so no offense, but I couldn't help but picture you on the way to make the final payment when you hit a pot hole and the bottom drops out of the truck.

Delete: double

Last edited:
Delete: triple

Last edited:
It’s actually really hard to judge without a pic of the candle. I mean, something slender, smooth and elegant... maybe lavender scented... would class the exchange right up.
One of those really wide church candle deals with knobby wax protrusions and, like, febreeze scented or something? Insulting.

Lol just checking this thread out

But you'd be livid too if

"Also for the illiterates - This isn't about having a broken heart. It's about having my reputation disparaged."

Was she going around posting fliers in the pet store with his picture warning other girls of his jokes? lol

7da55361-kfc-gravy-candle.jpg

Also, about $600 left on my truck loan. WOOWOOWOO

Should have challenged her to a duel to restore his honor and protect his reputation

Fucking amateur
I check read this thread.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time.

I also love the conflation between waking your partner up for sex ...... with video taping them as you rail them while they are passed out drunk without their knowledge.

In what world are those the same ?

I bumped that shit..
Thread needed a bump from 2017.
And there was lots of people reading it.
Yeah I stand behind it. It was a justified bump.

I’m impressed. He saw the opportunity and took it. Pretended to be someone else’s name and with wearing a mask all through the discharge process, got walked right out the front door

This scene is straight out of the movie Idiocracy.

Goodbye Whoremoney
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to dump my ass
And go back to your old boss

And it seems to me, you lived your life
like a candle in the snizz
Never knowin' who you're bangin'
Or what a vibrator is

And I would have liked to bone you
But I was a nitwit
Your candle fell out long before
your legend ever did...

"Goodbye Whoremoney...." Man, Sherdog's been comedic fire lately. Gonna be humming that all day now.

Yo, if you need a hypeman and someone to rap the chorus I'm down for some side work. I've got a deep voice and can do a soft moonwalk with size fifteens.

We could even work the Eddie Murphy/Joe Piscopo angle to get some of that Woke money that they've throwing around like bird feed.

I finally found the thread that spawned these references.

Haven't laughed that hard since that thread about the dude who made armour out of crushed redbull cans...."you assholes!"

Dude you need to read the thread from a guy that bought a girl a 200dollars box of chocolate took her to a Mexican restaurant / showed her pics of his medieval weapons and Jose Aldo highlights.
Its a gem.
I will see if I can find it.

Damn it seems to be missing. Nothing comes up!
Anybody know how to find it? Its a gem

Last edited:
Found it! Thanks @22k
@salamander @tonysmasseuse

this thread is a gem. Its as good as candle

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/just-spend-230-for-a-date-waste-of-time.3925353/

"So when we met I made reservations and she looked drop dead gorgeous as usual, she cracked a joke that she felt underdressed (I was wearing a suit) and I told her it was part of my company policy (it really isnt i just look great in one). We got the table and I immediately ordered the lobster appetizer (which honestly wasnt that good, it was super small and cost like $28) We talked about a lot of things, Trump, the job, medieval weapons (I showed her photos of my maces)."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back