War Room Lounge v121: Chess can definitely make your brain hurt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s actually really hard to judge without a pic of the candle. I mean, something slender, smooth and elegant... maybe lavender scented... would class the exchange right up.
One of those really wide church candle deals with knobby wax protrusions and, like, febreeze scented or something? Insulting.

haha yeah - but I think there's more, WAY more to the story that he isn't telling.

from "I'm on the fence about her" to "I'm livid".

yeah, sure.

Lol just checking this thread out

But you'd be livid too if

"Also for the illiterates - This isn't about having a broken heart. It's about having my reputation disparaged."

Was she going around posting fliers in the pet store with his picture warning other girls of his jokes? lol

It’s actually really hard to judge without a pic of the candle. I mean, something slender, smooth and elegant... maybe lavender scented... would class the exchange right up.
One of those really wide church candle deals with knobby wax protrusions and, like, febreeze scented or something? Insulting.

I love it when new sherdog memes are born

7da55361-kfc-gravy-candle.jpg

Also, about $600 left on my truck loan. WOOWOOWOO

Lol just checking this thread out

But you'd be livid too if

"Also for the illiterates - This isn't about having a broken heart. It's about having my reputation disparaged."

Was she going around posting fliers in the pet store with his picture warning other girls of his jokes? lol
Should have challenged her to a duel to restore his honor and protect his reputation

Fucking amateur

haha I remember that, but that was during one of my breaks on here.

nice. might bump that.

edit: actually, I won't - thought that was a 'berry fred

I dropped it in the Berry thread to try and reinvigorate the thread

I’m impressed. He saw the opportunity and took it. Pretended to be someone else’s name and with wearing a mask all through the discharge process, got walked right out the front door

It was a Sagittarius candle... Since Candles and whorebag share the same birth month.

LMAO. I had forgotten about ThunderFlash5000.

The dude took Patrice O'Neal's Black Philip bit to heart as the bible of relationship advice lol

The best part is that irl Patrice's girl was the exact type of chick he would bash while doing the Black Philip bit.

I’m impressed. He saw the opportunity and took it. Pretended to be someone else’s name and with wearing a mask all through the discharge process, got walked right out the front door

It reminds me of Idiocracy

"Hey, there has been of mistake I should be getting out of jail today"

"You're in the wrong line dummy."

there are candle & vibrator jokes zinging everywhere.

this is great.

there are candle & vibrator jokes zinging everywhere.

this is great.

It went from "I can't tell you how many times I awoke my former wife with genital stimulation"

to buying a chick he met twice a scented candle and telling her to shove it up her vajayjay

Candles got this.

It went from "I can't tell you how many times I awoke my former wife with genital stimulation"

to buying a chick he met twice a scented candle and telling her to shove it up her vajayjay

Candles got this.

I also love the conflation between waking your partner up for sex ...... with video taping them as you rail them while they are passed out drunk without their knowledge.

In what world are those the same ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back