War Room Lounge v111: Err...I didn't mean to turn this into another thread about trouser lumber.

Pretzels or Saltines?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL they're re-opening the liquor stores here starting today for the sake of alleviating withdrawal.

Apparently, Coronavirus ain't got nothing on the brew shakes. They haven't even considered closing up the beer and liquor stores up here.

Stay at home and stay safe though...

Merry Christmas, bitch

<JonesLaugh>
If those $1000 checks go out it will be Merry Christmas to me.

In late May.... after the truck is paid, a certain Glock will be shipped to a certain company to get Gucci’d

Apparently, Coronavirus ain't got nothing on the brew shakes. They haven't even considered closing up the beer and liquor stores up here.

Stay at home and stay safe though...
LOL according to Ford it's an essential service, perhaps the one thing I've agreed with him on since he took office. :)

This is actually a pretty damn good song.
I'm a big fan of their older music. Unfortunately, Anderson had a serious medical issue with his throat and after that he couldn't sing worth a fuck--seems like it affected how he made music and it just didn't seem to have the same creative fire to me as earlier work, but I admit that could just be nostalgia on my part. Interestingly, when I found that song on youtube, this was next, also a very good tune, it builds slowly and then really gets good about 3 minutes in.

@Quipling

My bold prediction: law review articles citing Richard Epstein by persons who aren't right-wing hobbyist hacks will dip over the coming years.

90761196_10157761782323880_6942270367138316288_o.jpg

His response now that the death toll is already at 800? "Well, I was stupid, dishonest, or both, but really the estimate is 5,000. And that is much closer to what it will be than the million figure that I am attempting to say is being otherwise predicted. Regardless, let's keep putting the peons on the train tracks, as the worth of my stock portfolio is nearing mere seven digits."

90801034_10220737340079297_578813681417060352_n.jpg

Also, obligatory laughter at "classical liberal" scholars

If those $1000 checks go out it will be Merry Christmas to me.

In late May.... after the truck is paid, a certain Glock will be shipped to a certain company to get Gucci’d
What’s a Gucci Glock?

It was a long and hard migration....

OGC.36bc5110737f0547848023616287bd0b

...but we eventually made it, and only Johnny died of dysentery. RIP Johnny.

THIS IS SOME SERIOUS BULLSHIT. JON JONES GETS ANOTHER DUI AND WEAPONS CHARGES AND WE COULDN’T MAKE FUN OF HIM IN THE SHOOP THREAD BECAUSE SHERDOG CAUGHT CORONA VIRUS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back