War Room Lounge v111: Err...I didn't mean to turn this into another thread about trouser lumber.

Pretzels or Saltines?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SatisfiedEnlightenedGelada-size_restricted.gif
Is that gif in response to Trump's handling of the pandemic or the dog migration?

THIS IS SOME SERIOUS BULLSHIT. JON JONES GETS ANOTHER DUI AND WEAPONS CHARGES AND WE COULDN’T MAKE FUN OF HIM IN THE SHOOP THREAD BECAUSE SHERDOG CAUGHT CORONA VIRUS!!!!

LOL

Seriously though, can you believe this clown? Second chance #97 coming up...

One must learn from mistakes, to actually think they are mistakes.

God the bodybuilding forums are utter shit now. The world has been insane. Jon jons being a total shitbird is one thing we can always count on though.

I am inside again. Hopefully everyone migrated that much closer to The Nexus.

Colby Convington actually had a fantastic tweet

Finally I can respond... not even sure why I asked now... fucking sherdog...

You wanted to know where he lives. He is in an okay neighborhood from what I have seen. He is reasonably healthy too....

You wanted to know where he lives. He is in an okay neighborhood from what I have seen. He is reasonably healthy too....

Lol. Thanks bud

Almost started a Twitter account just to upload the random thoughts I have. Glad it didn't come to that.

Almost started a Twitter account just to upload the random thoughts I have. Glad it didn't come to that.

I use to criticize people that use Twitter for that reason but then I realized I often come on here to post a thought with no expectation of it turning to a conversation. It's a weird behavior when you think about it but I'm not going to stop.

I use to criticize people that use Twitter for that reason but then I realized I often come on here to post a thought with no expectation of it turning to a conversation. It's a weird behavior when you think about it but I'm not going to stop.

No we all enjoy when you secrete the fluids of poetry out of your gelatinous cortex. It's what the masses need from you Mr. Lead. To saturate and drip all over their warm form...

This is why Sherdog needs...nay, MUST exist.

Saving one potential Twitter Becky at a time...

Hey as we know everyone is working from home and feeling a bit more socially isolated than normal.....

MIGRATE IT NOW!

LOL

Seriously though, can you believe this clown? Second chance #97 coming up...

One must learn from mistakes, to actually think they are mistakes.
Dana would book him tomorrow if PR wasn't a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back