War Room Lounge v111: Err...I didn't mean to turn this into another thread about trouser lumber.

Pretzels or Saltines?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cartons??.......Goon??...

Cartons.
10481-1.png

Goon.

Goon1-700x461.jpeg

We'll be offline for a few hours while they migrate the database to new (better) servers.
All the better to freeze our browsers with those horrifically malformed ads?

j/k can't hold that against mods, that's for sure.

All the better to freeze our browsers with those horrifically malformed ads?

j/k can't hold that against mods, that's for sure.

I assume it's mostly on account of all those 520 errors that were cropping up recently.

ah we call the first one a "case" of beer, and the second thing looks like something farmers put silage in

Varies state by state, but usually a slab or carton locally.

Well, we invented the goon bag here, but you might be more familiar with it in the full packaging.

12774590_f520.jpg

ah we call the first one a "case" of beer, and the second thing looks like something farmers put silage in
LOL they're re-opening the liquor stores here starting today for the sake of alleviating withdrawal.

I assume it's mostly on account of all those 520 errors that were cropping up recently.

Lol @ 520 errors

vBulletin by far, stability and only a few hundred bugs since '01

It's snowing... and like, it's sticking.

WTF UTAH?!

@senri do you have any thoughts on the migration?

In order to us fuse and absorb the plane of this medians existence requires maintenance to be at such a level that such a possibility can occur.

.... It will happen my wonderful flesh....

I've heard (and said) "moderation is ruining xyz" and have even heard people complain that moderation is conspiring with the global media agenda, but this is the first I've heard that moderation is contributing to the destruction of the human race.

It's probably true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back