War Room Lounge v111: Err...I didn't mean to turn this into another thread about trouser lumber.

Pretzels or Saltines?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, another day another dollar

Ah, it's a new day.

Ramen >>>>>>>>> pho

like, it’s not even close.
Agreed. I thought I could like any kind of food but the Thai food I've had up to now (though that's a pretty small sample) has not been appetizing.

Agreed. I thought I could like any kind of food but the Thai food I've had up to now (though that's a pretty small sample) has not been appetizing.

Pho is vietnamese.

Ramen is salty garbage water.

They're even rationing grog here now.
4 cartons of beer/premix/cider per customer per visit. 4 bottles of spirits. 12 bottles of wine. 3 bags of goon.

Pho is vietnamese.

Ramen is salty garbage water.
Thanks for the correction. I was thinking of pad thai, which I have found impossible to like. I guess the point is I wouldn't know until I try it whether I like it or not. But it's apparent you've never had good ramen if that's how you feel about it.

Anybody losing their minds or all you incels used to being couped up like this ?
Ask me again once I'm finished with the Netflix/Amazon catalogue.

Which at this rate should be by the end of the week.

Used to it.

Still losing my mind
It's so weird. Must be the lack of options. I've voluntarily stayed home during entire weekends but now that it's mandatory I'm all of a sudden craving for fresh air and sunlight.

Thanks for the correction. I was thinking of pad thai, which I have found impossible to like. I guess the point is I wouldn't know until I try it whether I like it or not. But it's apparent you've never had good ramen if that's how you feel about it.

Pad thai is indeed an inferior dish.

Apparently social distancing also leads to compulsive shitposting.
I've heard (and said) "moderation is ruining xyz" and have even heard people complain that moderation is conspiring with the global media agenda, but this is the first I've heard that moderation is contributing to the destruction of the human race.

What does the site migration entail?

Anybody losing their minds or all you incels used to being couped up like this ?

Nothing has changed for me, since I already work from home (only physically go in-office about 2-3x a month at this point). In the new house, I've turned one of the guest rooms into a full blown office, and a double whammy is my wife also works from home most days. Then you get meetings or connects like 5-6-7-8 times a day sometimes, so there's a lot of human interaction even if it's virtual. So for me it's business as usual.

With that being said, I can imagine most people with their usual routines being randomly isolated at home like "turn on your laptop and work for 8 hours" lol. Probably gonna start seeing people snap soon.

They're even rationing grog here now.
4 cartons of beer/premix/cider per customer per visit. 4 bottles of spirits. 12 bottles of wine. 3 bags of goon.
cartons??.......Goon??...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back