War Room Lounge v111: Err...I didn't mean to turn this into another thread about trouser lumber.

Pretzels or Saltines?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only is Bernie not dropping out, but he wants to do the next debate in April.

I really hate saying this but: Fuck off Bernie.

So not only is Bernie not dropping out, but he wants to do the next debate in April.

I really hate saying this but: Fuck off Bernie.
What does it hurt by him doing this? Biden clearly isn't up to the task, and it's good to showcase leadership in this time.

What does it hurt by him doing this? Biden clearly isn't up to the task, and it's good to showcase leadership in this time.
The longer he stays in, the longer the Dems do not have a de-facto foil to Trump.

He has no chance of winning, and by getting stomped like he has been, he is actually doing more damage by showing less and less people like his message.

He has no chance of winning, and doing debates and attacking Biden just helps Trump.

Oh, did I mention he has no chance of winning?

So the suspected Viva return got banned already. Not sure what he did this go round or if a ban on site since threats?

The longer he stays in, the longer the Dems do not have a de-facto foil to Trump.

He has no chance of winning, and by getting stomped like he has been, he is actually doing more damage by showing less and less people like his message.

He has no chance of winning, and doing debates and attacking Biden just helps Trump.

Oh, did I mention he has no chance of winning?
He has completely stopped running negative adds, and has been using his infrastructure for Corona Virus relief efforts while Biden hides out.

He has completely stopped running negative adds, and has been using his infrastructure for Corona Virus relief efforts while Biden hides out.
I'm fine with him using his vast email chain to help charities. It is wonderful.

Does not change the fact he needs to drop out and endorse Biden like he said he would. Dems need unity right now, and Bernie holding on and hoping Biden dies or something (Bernie's only real chance) is not helping anyone, especially not himself.

So the suspected Viva return got banned already. Not sure what he did this go round or if a ban on site since threats?

He will be back, just not at this time.

I guess his pimp hand isn't so tight after all.

Agree. But I don't get why you're telling me this like a 90 year old Chinese man.

I was going for stoic Amish. That's how I read your post in saying "father" instead of "my father."

Like:

Mother expects me home for dinner

Vs.

My mother expects me home for dinner

I was going for stoic Amish. That's how I read your post in saying "father" instead of "my father."

Like:

Vs.

Unfortunately none of the Yentl gifs I found really popped

Thread poll: pretzels or saltines.

#TeamSaltine

Started watching Tiger King on Netdlis and this Doc Anton character is a genius
My wife wants to dress our son up as Joe Exotic for Halloween lmao. We have a cat (a leash compliant one) that looks like a tiger as well to complete the outfit.

Like:

Vs.

LOL

Gotcha, I read it more like you would read: "Brother got offered..."

But yeah, if you're reading like that, it's pretty funny.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back