War Room Lounge v102: You're just jealous he's a Hitler-loving guy who f^@&s tons of prostitutes

You are cursed with the following, and you may remove only 3 of these curses:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought @Jack V Savage would have a higher report total given how much whingeing people do about him .

I'm surprised by how high it is. Was much lower the last time I asked. Really wonder what posts of mine were reported, but I get that that's asking for an unreasonable amount of work from the mods.

Saw the Parasite movie yesterday.

Definitely worthy of best picture. Recommend to all.

Huh, much lower than I thought

Welp if any of you are ever in St. Maarten I recommend Yvettes for the best Conch of your life

7411F24E-4185-4E56-BD76-E594394612F1_65.jpeg

I'm surprised by how high it is. Was much lower the last time I asked. Really wonder what posts of mine were reported, but I get that that's asking for an unreasonable amount of work from the mods.

Just a guess, but you do tend to get the Bernie Bros mad...

Mostly flaming. At least one I see there for off topic flaming that probably would have gotten you carded if it'd been dealt with by a WR mod.

I've seen commercials for a show called Floribama Shore.

Who the fuck watches that trash? Jfc

Not too sure, but Floribama sounds absolutely terrifying. More terrifying than "Parts Unknown".

Oops, just drank an energy drink and I have to get up early. Hate when I do that.

Panhandle and such will be very expensive one day. May take a while. Like a whole generation. But it's gonna happen.

Oops, just drank an energy drink and I have to get up early. Hate when I do that.
How does someone " accidentally " drink an energy drink ?<JagsKiddingMe>

Panhandle and such will be very expensive one day. May take a while. Like a whole generation. But it's gonna happen.

You know what else is going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back