War Room Lounge Thread v119: The barnacles and shmegma(sic) reached a critical mass

How many children do you reeeeeeealy have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a rabbit season in the US in the 1940's when this cartoon was made. Rabbits were desperately needed for the war effort. So there were shortages at home and their numbers needed to be protected.

ef48f9f058f14f811b49ee8c888c69fe--march-hare-bugs-bunny.jpg

those episodes are pretty much banned. there are a lot of Hitler & Nazi cartoons with Bugs etc.

before Cartoon Network came about, TNT used to play those toons late at night. I used to love watching Bugs.

edit: holy shit, looks like they did air it on CN

those episodes are pretty much banned. there are a lot of Hitler & Nazi cartoons with Bugs etc.

before Cartoon Network came about, TNT used to play those toons late at night. I used to love watching Bugs.

edit: holy shit, looks like they did air it on CN

People have been doing mocking caricatures of Hitler since early in WWII. Always been fair game as long as you make him look silly enough.

You guys are kind of too obsessed to trust. I actually did of myself and my GF one time, and people warned me to take them down because of a small group of weirdos out of the War Room.

Dude you can trust us

Never worried about worms coming out of the floor, but I've def. experienced carpet as a sentient being and observed its place in the natural order. And having a dirty carpet makes this a richer experience. You realize that very clean carpets are an affront to nature, an antiseptic fake gay thing that we're imposing on ourselves.
When you mention having a dirty carpet, is that a euphemism of some kind?

Maybe you've never seen a dude before.

I wish people wouldnt talk shit about the first lady regardless of what letter is next to their husbands names. It just has always seemed like a classless move to me like spitting on the sidewalk or listening to loud music through a phone speaker .

I wish people wouldnt talk shit about the first lady regardless of what letter is next to their husbands names. It just has always seemed like a classless move to me like spitting on the sidewalk or listening to loud music through a phone speaker .

I've seen the first lady's snatch.

{<hhh]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back